Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 47248 times)

Don't pretend that he's some innocent victim. He was stuff on in the discord because he was stuffting on everyone else.

Nowhere did I imply that he was innocent. Maybe "the day he joined" was the wrong choice of words since it was after a bunch of his buddies spammed the server.

Nowhere did I imply that he was innocent. Maybe "the day he joined" was the wrong choice of words since it was after a bunch of his buddies spammed the server.
got a little bit of brown on your lips there

got a little bit of brown on your lips there

Your gonna have to be more specific on how I'm kissing his ass? Me stuffting on fetus =/= kissing grimlock ass. Troll harder

I wasnt purposely baiting him. I made a grimlock meme with his face on something and it got deleted, and i thought it wasnt sent so i sent it once more and got text muted.
You got warned for posting gore outside of #nsfl, it got deleted and you were told to stop, then you posted scat, and then you were text banned.
That's the reason why you were text banned as far as I was told by F1sh.

You got warned for posting gore outside of #nsfl, it got deleted and you were told to stop, then you posted scat, and then you were text banned.
That's the reason why you were text banned as far as I was told by F1sh.
Those were both in nsfw in retaliation of the furry invaders. Fish is their commander and needs to be assasinatee to overthrow the furries in nsfw.

Those were both in nsfw in retaliation of the furry invaders. Fish is their commander and needs to be assasinatee to overthrow the furries in nsfw.
how the forget does that justify it? you're basically saying you need to be an starfish because furries

Can i just question why the CG Discord has a NSFL and NSFW channel? Like, i can't see there being a high enough demand to post gory or researchographic images in a Discord to have warranted the creation of said channels

how the forget does that justify it? you're basically saying you need to be an starfish because furries
They were taking over the furry nsfw so i posted guro and furry scat after renouism started spamming furry research

Can i just question why the CG Discord has a NSFL and NSFW channel? Like, i can't see there being a high enough demand to post gory or researchographic images in a Discord to have warranted the creation of said channels

Its to make it so you dont have to see non research nsfw on your public irc chat so you can fap while in voice chat peacefully

They were taking over the furry nsfw so i posted guro and furry scat after renouism started spamming furry research
This does not justify your idiotic behavior by going "muh furries" and posting the stuff outside of the certain text channels. forget off.

Wow, Someone posts furry loveual content? Better spam gore and scat then. Perfectly justifiable./s

They're so that IF people want to post something like that, then they can without it being in general text chat channels.

Wow, Someone posts furry loveual content? Better spam gore and scat then. Perfectly justifiable./s
Guro ie not gore and i did not spam them, i posted then once each in the nsfw channel. It was furry scat, not even real scat

Guro ie not gore and i did not spam them, i posted then once each in the nsfw channel. It was furry scat, not even real scat
Apparently there's a difference between scat and furry scat.
You know I thought that scat was just scat no matter what but I guess I was wrong.

Guro ie not gore

are you handicapped

It was furry scat, not even real scat

guyblinkingconfusedly.gif

jesus loving christ every one of unovas reasoning has been stuff