Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 47240 times)

Bump. He admitted to key selling/sharing.
What are you on about?

Isn't this old news by now? I thought most of the keys that were shared were deactivated. What does this have to do with the current situation at hand?

Verification, I'm pretty sure that is common knowledge just like Ravencroft said. Those keys are deactivated now.

Old news Unova, those keys were from 2013, and are deactivated.

Old news Unova, those keys were from 2013, and are deactivated.
You still sold keys to him dude
You had to either steal or use keys that are 2k to sell them to raven

pretty sure badspot only goes against keysharing if the user in question is a problem user

which, in 2013, raven wasn't

You also spammed servers
And discords
And act like a handicap here

And discords
And act like a handicap here
Ive never spammed any discords or acted autistic, now. I know no one else you know has aspergers but you dont have to project.

Ive never spammed any discords or acted autistic, now. I know no one else you know has aspergers but you dont have to project.

You were purposely baiting Grimlock in CG. Didn't you even get kicked/banned for it or just textbanned?

You were purposely baiting Grimlock in CG. Didn't you even get kicked/banned for it or just textbanned?
I wasnt purposely baiting him. I made a grimlock meme with his face on something and it got deleted, and i thought it wasnt sent so i sent it once more and got text muted.

I wasnt purposely baiting him. I made a grimlock meme with his face on something and it got deleted, and i thought it wasnt sent so i sent it once more and got text muted.

I've made a couple grimlock memes and I never got in stuff. One of them is even an emote now. I specifically remember you stuffting on him in text chat and you wouldn't stop even after multiple people told you to.

I've made a couple grimlock memes and I never got in stuff. One of them is even an emote now. I specifically remember you stuffting on him in text chat and you wouldn't stop even after multiple people told you to.
The problem is, grimlock is an starfish and you're his friend, so it seemed like you were just meming with grimsack and stuff but he hates me.

The problem is, grimlock is an starfish and you're his friend, so it seemed like you were just meming with grimsack and stuff but he hates me.

I didn't even really know him then and I don't consider anyone I meet on the internet to be my "friend". And people used grimsack and grimegg to stuff on him the day he joined CG

I didn't even really know him then and I don't consider anyone I meet on the internet to be my "friend". And people used grimsack and grimegg to stuff on him the day he joined CG
Don't pretend that he's some innocent victim. He was stuff on in the discord because he was stuffting on everyone else.