Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 46759 times)

Yes Gock, it had positive chapters, and negative chapters. I gave him the PDF directly. He doxed him. Then Maxx and I talked for a bit one day after Grimlock found out he did it, then Maxx said he lost his dox and he kept begging me for the PDF back because I guess he lost that too.
no
i asked once in voice like "hey do you still have the pdf" and you gave me it
i helped grimlock privatize his stuff that was of importance to it anyways because i didnt want the stuff to continue after grimlock found out
i never had any intentions of posting it publicly unless grimlock actually did something to me which he still hasn't

Caravan is starting to seem alot more shady with the agressive admins and people like ide acting twofaced in a drama.

Caravan is starting to seem alot more shady with the agressive admins and people like ide acting twofaced in a drama.
Are you mad that they muted you because you kept coughing and snorting into your microphone?

That'll do pig, that'll do.

Here's some context.
this is after i investigateed grimlock btw
wound sort of had a curiousity as to what i was going to do with it around the time
and it also supported the idea of me privatizing it so thank you for posting this since i actually was just about to
"i dont like him but i only dox people if they post an actual threat to me"

like what's the real deal with this what does this prove
oh no i investigateed grimlock because i thought he was going to post mine again!!!! so bad!!!!

Are you mad that they muted you because you kept coughing and snorting into your microphone?

That'll do pig, that'll do.
Why would i be mad about a mute that ends in the morning? I was sick and i could not stop.

Why would i be mad about a mute that ends in the morning? I was sick and i could not stop.
You could move your microphone away from your face you dipstuff. Funnily enough we don't want to hear you cough and snort.

you could just leave the channel lol

You could move your microphone away from your face you dipstuff. Funnily enough we don't want to hear you cough and snort.
you could just leave the channel lol
both of these or you could have easily just muted your microphone or had push to talk

why is cvg related drama being brought up here? its really irrelevant to the topic at hand

why is cvg related drama being brought up here? its really irrelevant to the topic at hand

Because Fetus/Verification got voice muted for being a nuisance.

If anyone missed this

I would like to mention, since we are on the subject of Cca. Everyone knows him for BLhack.dll. Well, the OP has is on the whitelist for the new BLhack. And he has the source code, as does many others I am guessing.

Metario is very malicious. There's not really full proof evidence, but quite a few people know his intentions and it wouldn't be hard to figure out yourself. I PM'd badspot these images in hopes of fixing the bug.

why did you block that guys name out?

why did you block that guys name out?

Idk, Cca posted that photo to CvG, I asked him if we could get his name, Cca said the guy said no.