Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)

Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 46684 times)

cca is a manipulative prick and serial blhack user and wound's a perpetual rooster so don't pretend banning them makes me one name drop from fulfilling godwins law. define clique as what you want, if you want to contest being a clique under my definition of the term go for it but i'm not arguing semantics
Firstly, I'm defining clique how it's supposed to be defined. Now, I'm not gonna argue semantics with you about your definition, because I don't even know what the forget your definition is. I don't know the definition in the "DestroyerOfBlock Dictionary" because I don't read it from there. I recommend reading the correct definition: the one everybody else does. Takes a quick Google search buddy. Also, like I said already:

we are a multiple game Discord, so banning people for every little drama topic would be the most idiotic approach.

It doesn't matter if Cca is a problem user on this game, as we are not going to ban him on our Discord for breaking rules on a totally different platform. Same applies to Ide, and everybody else here, even you. If you don't like the way that works, then don't hop on, it's that simple. Saying false information about our community, such as us being a clique (in terms of the proper definition of the word) is another thing. As I'm not going to allow that to happen.

i think that his point is that you willingly house perpetually stuffty people

I mean the same could be said for other community's that don't immediately ban someone for something they did off-platform. Especially if it isn't a community based solely around Blockland.

And it's a dumb point. If they break the rules of the discord, they're dealt with. Banning people deemed to be 'stuffty' is far too subjective and it would just become a cliquey mess

Firstly, I'm defining clique how it's supposed to be defined. Now, I'm not gonna argue semantics with you about your definition, because I don't even know what the forget your definition is. I don't know the definition in the "DestroyerOfBlock Dictionary" because I don't read it from there. I recommend reading the correct definition: the one everybody else does. Takes a quick Google search buddy. Also, like I said already:
   you are saying caravangaming is not a clique because it does not ban users unless they violate the rules and because you view clique as expressly negative. i am saying that caravangaming and every other discord is a "clique" because administration policies inherently create a culture of users with similar thoughts on specific topics. caravangaming's specific topic seems to be actions elsewhere not mattering when concerning the discord no matter how bad said actions are. this creates the "clique" of users who accept it and it turns out people who'd enjoy if everyone pretended their reputation didn't exist aren't the kind of people considered beneficial additions to the community. this group of people inherently turns those who are not like them away through their polarizing actions and welcomes the similar, exacerbating cliqueness. if you define a clique as a group of people with similar interests who congregate together then there you go
It doesn't matter if Cca is a problem user on this game, as we are not going to ban him on our Discord for breaking rules on a totally different platform. Same applies to Ide, and everybody else here, even you. If you don't like the way that works, then don't hop on, it's that simple. Saying false information about our community, such as us being a clique (in terms of the proper definition of the word) is another thing. As I'm not going to allow that to happen.
i already don't join your discord and have no intention to ever do so. if someone punched someone else in the mouth and word got out the reaction from that person's friend group should be to question the actions of that person and not ignore it
And it's a dumb point. If they break the rules of the discord, they're dealt with. Banning people deemed to be 'stuffty' is far too subjective and it would just become a cliquey mess
add rules like "don't use hacks online"

you are saying caravangaming is not a clique because it does not ban users unless they violate the rules and because you view clique as expressly negative. i am saying that caravangaming and every other discord is a "clique" because administration policies inherently create a culture of users with similar thoughts on specific topics.

Anyone is readily allowed to join the CaravanGaming community and it seems just about once a week we get at least a new person!

i already don't join your discord and have no intention to ever do so. if someone punched someone else in the mouth and word got out the reaction from that person's friend group should be to question the actions of that person and not ignore itadd rules like "don't use hacks online"
See you have no clue what you're talking about.

Once again Nigerian Cunts fail to live up to their troll name!

i would at least expect a statement from the server staff that they do not condone the personal attacks from their users onto grimlock.
it is especially concerning considering that sentry (who i believe is an admin on the server) was the individual who posted the pictures from pattons mom's facebook.

once again
the problem here in it's core is that you guys are too quick to personally attack each other.

seriously, just sling stuff at each other online. you don't have to dox somebody to be a richardhead; you guys are all taking it multiple steps too far in order to accomplish literally nothing

you are saying caravangaming is not a clique because it does not ban users unless they violate the rules and because you view clique as expressly negative.
I'm saying we ban users who break rules through our platform, none else. I don't view clique as expressively negative, I'm just pissed that people are misunderstanding the correct terminology of clique, which we are not.

i am saying that caravangaming and every other discord is a "clique" because administration policies inherently create a culture of users with similar thoughts on specific topics.
Creating a culture like that can push a clique-type mindset onto the community but it doesn't make the community itself a clique.

caravangaming's specific topic seems to be actions elsewhere not mattering when concerning the discord no matter how bad said actions are. this creates the "clique" of users who accept it and it turns out people who'd enjoy if everyone pretended their reputation didn't exist aren't the kind of people considered beneficial additions to the community.
I don't care what rhetoric mumbojumbo type bullstuff someone will try to pull out their ass, we're not in any shape or form a clique. People come on all the time and we don't loving slam them against the wall for joining like many other clique discord's do.

this group of people inherently turns those who are not like them away through their polarizing actions and welcomes the similar, exacerbating cliqueness.
No we don't. We accept anybody to join, if people don't want to come because of certain people here that's subjective to them.

if you define a clique as a group of people with similar interests who congregate together then there you go
You forgot the most important part:

We readily allow others to join us. Want me to prove it? Come on in! https://discord.gg/3UUmWha Anybody is free to join! We don't kick randoms for joining and anybody is free to come!

i already don't join your discord and have no intention to ever do so. if someone punched someone else in the mouth and word got out the reaction from that person's friend group should be to question the actions of that person and not ignore it add rules like "don't use hacks online"
Listen, you have your own ways to handle a community and I understand that. It doesn't make our community a clique globally though, your definition is misinterpreted and you're stating it wrong. Please don't defame our community with your rhetoric bullstuff of a clusterforget argument. :)

Calling CG a clique is like calling The Fish Tank, The Retro Arcade, and etc a clique.

Learn what it means before you use it DOB

something very suspicious happened with ide on xalos' stargates where he supposedly used relay spam to crash the server
what the forget lmao
his new id is 2180 fwiw

i would at least expect a statement from the server staff that they do not condone the personal attacks from their users onto grimlock.
it is especially concerning considering that sentry (who i believe is an admin on the server) was the individual who posted the pictures from pattons mom's facebook.

once again
As I've said already in this thread on the first page, Grimlock has harassed people on our server as well and as far as I'm concerned it's a two way road. Not saying it's okay, just saying it's both sides' fault. He even threatened to investigate Maxx at one point lol.

something very suspicious happened with ide on xalos' stargates where he supposedly used relay spam to crash the server
what the forget lmao
his new id is 2180 fwiw
I was standing next to him and highly doubt that. There were like 30+ people on the server all using the stargates. It was lagging as we were typing gate addresses and then crashed shortly after one of the longer pauses.

As I've said already in this thread on the first page, Grimlock has harassed people on our server as well and as far as I'm concerned it's a two way road. Not saying it's okay, just saying it's both sides' fault. He even threatened to investigate Maxx at one point lol.
so what do you think about sentry, your administrator representing your server, posting the pictures?

also Ide, i would like to clarify that are you or are you not involved in provoking the personal attacks against grimlock

I was standing next to him and highly doubt that. There were like 30+ people on the server all using the stargates. It was lagging as we were typing gate addresses and then crashed shortly after one of the longer pauses.
note the suspicious
it hasnt crashed yet but it hasnt lagged that bad before

so what do you think about sentry, your administrator representing your server, posting the pictures?

also Ide, i would like to clarify that are you or are you not involved in provoking the personal attacks against grimlock
Firstly, he is a moderator not administrator. Secondly, he isn't representing our server because what he said/showed about Grimlock was more personal between them. If it's a two way road there's not much I can do aside from sit back and await them reporting each other through Discord, if that occurs then we investigate the issue. Like I said we try not to enforce rules off-platform.