Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)

Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 46671 times)

Apparently this was also his doing.
I'm sure there's a couple of other cases as well.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=303660.0
these were old

im pretty sure its photoshooped

Yeah guys he totally doesn't spam discords, he's strictly a server chat spamming sorta guy!

Same old unova.
these are old

these are old

You don't get to move goalposts, spammer. If you lied about spamming, why should anyone believe anything else you say?

im pretty sure its photoshooped
I'm pretty sure you're a fukin idiot. what difference would it make if it was? I just showed you a perfectly believable (content aside) edit of a discord screenshot and ur just finding some random ass way to dismiss it cus it means you're wrong

do you discord troublemakers really have nothing better to do lol

This is why i dont mess with discord

You don't get to move goalposts, spammer. If you lied about spamming, why should anyone believe anything else you say?
sigh.

There's no statute of limitations on here.

why dont i post everyone's old ass dramas in here

I'm pretty sure you're a fukin idiot. what difference would it make if it was? I just showed you a perfectly believable (content aside) edit of a discord screenshot and ur just finding some random ass way to dismiss it cus it means you're wrong

join the exodus discord and scroll up

They aren't all bad, brother. I'm in a handful of kinda public BL discords like the retro arcade and fish tank and they're pretty chum.

100% of people who associate with discord servers are proven dorks

Because this happened last december which is pretty damn recent, and I'm pretty sure neither outland nor I never spammed any servers lmfao

join the exodus discord and scroll up
idk what the forget an exodus discord is, much less why i would join
fish tank
pretty chum.
cant believe youve done this

They aren't all bad, brother. I'm in a handful of kinda public BL discords like the retro arcade and fish tank and they're pretty chum.

Isn't fish tank practically a weeb discord or am I thinking of a different one.

yeah i go to like a select few servers when tills asks me to but thats about it. Im honestly completely turned off by the interface and people like this causing stuff for the sake of causing stuff so rip

Isn't fish tank practically a weeb discord or am I thinking of a different one.

Yeah, but weebs are better company than people like unova and Cca 8)

Go the forget ahead, it's not going to take the light off of your stupidity.