Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)

Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 46513 times)

it seems odd to call someone out for not having proof about something and then for someone else to say "u have no authority you cant tell him to provide proof!!!"
Except you literally can't do stuff if they don't cough up, so what you're doing here is pointless.

it seems odd to call someone out for not having proof about something and then for someone else to say "u have no authority you cant tell him to provide proof!!!"
couldn't u have just stayed banned
Rude.
https://gyazo.com/23ab1e06b9606a99d854482adb93a7e4
bro i dont think this thread needs constant updates on discord bullstuff

Unova, "no u!!!" attacks don't accomplish anything. Stop using them.
uh. ok.

Except you literally can't do stuff if they don't cough up, so what you're doing here is pointless.
their information is less credible if they dont provide evidence.

God forbid they're info is less credible, it's going to put a dent on them for the rest of their lives.

Pretty sure you were ousted fairly recently for posting shock images in discords.

God forbid they're info is less credible, it's going to put a dent on them for the rest of their lives.
GOD FORBID THAT THEY ARE LYING. I BETTER BELIEVE THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT HAVE ANY SCREENSHOTS OR ANYTHING.

Pretty sure you were ousted fairly recently for posting shock images in discords.
complete lie. even the CVG admins will say i did not

eh I don't think so. it's your word against theirs and there's 2 people saying it. also I think you probably have some kinda history of this stuff
GOD FORBID THAT THEY ARE LYING. I BETTER BELIEVE THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT HAVE ANY SCREENSHOTS OR ANYTHING.
discord screenshots are crazy easy to fake, dog. wouldn't mean anything if they did

You don't even have proof of your claims.

hes really explosive which is why he got banned the first time. you can see him getting really fired up here even though he plays a minor role in the topic

you are confusing me for weathernerd.
eh I don't think so. it's your word against theirs and there's 2 people saying it. also I think you probably have some kinda history of this stuffdiscord screenshots are crazy easy to fake, dog. wouldn't mean anything if they did
client screenshots are not easy to fake

You don't even have proof of your claims.

beachbum was banned for his goatsee.

before you say "FAKE AND GAY"

Apparently this was also his doing.
I'm sure there's a couple of other cases as well.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=303660.0

Yeah guys he totally doesn't spam discords, he's strictly a server chat spamming sorta guy!

Same old unova.