Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 46175 times)

I ended up talking to CCA over dms and cleared up some misconceptions - turns out he's my dad. Really weird twist for this drama to take.

Anyways, him adding my friends wasn't a big deal and I apologize for jumping to conclusions so quickly.
what the forget

if your response to getting called autistic is to investigate someone youre autistic

defending someone getting investigateed for calling people autistic is even worse because you're too lazy to investigate them yourself

its not surprising verification is blindly taking sides here as he seems like some sort of child that hasn't advanced mentally enough to get over an us vs them mentality

CvG is not a clique, we allow anyone to join openly
administration and the users who are able to stay around without getting banned make something a clique. just because there isn't mandated exclusivity doesn't mean people won't be turned off by the idea of sharing a room with people like cca and ect. these people grouping in one discord freely promotes the kind of clique culture and problem user internet defense force that happens every time i see caravangaming come up in drama

administration and the users who are able to stay around without getting banned make something a clique.
Removing problem users who break the rules make it a clique? I think that's silly logic.

Removing problem users who break the rules make it a clique? I think that's silly logic.
by administration i also mean the lack of administration specifically present here because users who would be banned anywhere else are allowed to group together

by administration i also mean the lack of administration specifically present here because users who would be banned anywhere else are allowed to group together
Do you have specific examples?

as a counterpoint this phenomena can also be seen in the various nigerian and nigerianesque discords that sprung up with grimlock

ide and cca
I haven't seen them break the rules of the discord? Allowing them to stay in the discord if they haven't broken any of the rules doesn't make it a clique.

I haven't seen them break the rules of the discord? Allowing them to stay in the discord if they haven't broken any of the rules doesn't make it a clique.
that is my point. because they are allowed on the discord and are such polarizing characters it is inevitable that users who would rather avoid interaction with them would leave and users who are neutral on it or supportive of them would stay, creating a group of like minded users

that is my point. because they are allowed on the discord and are such polarizing characters it is inevitable that users who would rather avoid interaction with them would leave and users who are neutral on it or supportive of them would stay, creating a group of like minded users
So what do you suggest, they ban people that the administration team subjectively deem to be problem users even if they don't break the rules? That would sure speed up the creation of a clique, great idea!

So what do you suggest, they ban people that the administration team subjectively deem to be problem users even if they don't break the rules? That would sure speed up the creation of a clique, great idea!
"clique" is not an inherently bad label. all friend groups and especially internet friend groups tend to have some common features shared among all members but ive apparently used it as a negative in earlier posts so whoops. anyway yeah i do advocate that