Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)

Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 46176 times)

i'm sorry if i sound like a broken record but i have/had no intention of private investigating maxx and frankly i'm not smart enough w computers/tracing stuff to do it.

my issue with the whole thing is that it seems  that users like wound and sentry who are server staff are given a free pass to do whatever the forget they want.
 if you'll notice i've never posted about maxx doxing me being the issue. i don't agree with maxx private investigating anyone, but i can understand that maxx took it the wrong way and i prob would have done the same thing. maxx also didn't post anything publicly.

i wouldn't have any sort of an issue with fish tank if ide and sentry just had administration stripped. your admins should be held to a higher standard regardless of circumstance.

Calling CG a clique is like calling The Fish Tank, The Retro Arcade, and etc a clique.

Learn what it means before you use it DOB
i am and already said why

Once again Nigerian Cunts fail to live up to their troll name!

define clique as what you want, if you want to contest being a clique under my definition of the term go for it but i'm not arguing semantics

my main deal is
these people grouping in one discord freely promotes the kind of clique culture and problem user internet defense force that happens every time i see caravangaming come up in drama
"clique culture" was not meant to be explicitly negative of all clique culture, just caravangaming's

i'm sorry if i sound like a broken record but i have/had no intention of private investigating maxx and frankly i'm not smart enough w computers/tracing stuff to do it.

my issue with the whole thing is that it seems  that users like wound and sentry who are server staff are given a free pass to do whatever the forget they want.
 if you'll notice i've never posted about maxx doxing me being the issue. i don't agree with maxx private investigating anyone, but i can understand that maxx took it the wrong way and i prob would have done the same thing. maxx also didn't post anything publicly.

i wouldn't have any sort of an issue with fish tank if ide and sentry just had administration stripped. your admins should be held to a higher standard regardless of circumstance.
Well Sentry is only a moderator and Ide is only a trial moderator (not even perma yet)

So far they seem to be mature on Discord, and if they're having a falling out with you that doesn't necessarily mean they are representing the server itself and deserve to have consequences because of a personal matter. Attacking you through the Discord server is another story though. I'll be open minded and the staff team can talk it over (the higher-up staff team)

There's only one good clique...

nobot it's not the fact that its a "falling out" it's what they're doing during it. it looks really bad on the server when admins and moderators are throwing around personal info like its candy. The whole issue is based on the discord because they think i led some sort of raid that i had 0 part of, have lied about having my personal info to me and beachbum in the server, along with being utter richards to me for absolutly no reason.

Public perception matters, especially when you're running a public service/group. Allowing someone to moderate and be apart of the server when they dox people and has a rap sheet on the level directly below lord tony is absolutly not helping this groups perception.

Sir, this is fake news.
my private discord is the second best clique

nobot it's not the fact that its a "falling out" it's what they're doing during it. it looks really bad on the server when admins and moderators are throwing around personal info like its candy.
Okay, I'll give you some points for that one. I agree with this statement. It doesn't make the staff team look good, true.

Allowing someone to moderate and be apart of the server when they dox people and has a rap sheet on the level directly below lord tony is absolutly not helping this groups perception.
However, this is a stretch. You do realize Ide didn't investigate you right? You should already know this by now. I'm guessing you pissed them off and they were being rude to you on the forum, where you circulate often, and I don't see anything surprising or purposely related to the server itself aside from you two arguing on the server itself to begin with. This could have occurred on any Discord as far as I'm concerned. It's up to you two to clean up the mess and work it out, not me.

glory hole best clique

Okay, I'll give you some points for that one. I agree with this statement. It doesn't make the staff team look good, true.
However, this is a stretch. You do realize Ide didn't investigate you right? You should already know this by now. I'm guessing you pissed them off and they were being rude to you on the forum, where you circulate often, and I don't see anything surprising or purposely related to the server itself aside from you two arguing on the server itself to begin with. This could have occurred on any Discord as far as I'm concerned. It's up to you two to clean up the mess and work it out, not me.
i've made it very clear i know who dox'd me. wounds who made it public and spread it everywhere. i dont think i'd talked to wound in years till i joined CVG. yes it could have happened on any discord, but if you own said discord, it's your responsiblity, and frankly, me calling people morons or saying people have autism is about a planet below doxing and stalking people's facebooks and spreading what they find around. I know for a fact wound sent stuff to boltster and lied about doing so in cvg as well, so that's making the server involved.
look i totally understand not wanting to be involved in this because i don't want to be involved either but wounds group just can't seem to take no or stop for an answer

i've made it very clear i know who dox'd me. wounds who made it public and spread it everywhere. i dont think i'd talked to wound in years till i joined CVG. yes it could have happened on any discord, but if you own said discord, it's your responsiblity, and frankly, me calling people morons or saying people have autism is about a planet below doxing and stalking people's facebooks and spreading what they find around. I know for a fact wound sent stuff to boltster and lied about doing so in cvg as well, so that's making the server involved.
look i totally understand not wanting to be involved in this because i don't want to be involved either but wounds group just can't seem to take no or stop for an answer
It's not up to me to answer for the actions of Ide, if he spread them or not because heck, I'm not him. Like I have been saying since the beginning, we don't focus on BL drama and interpret our relations with him solely on that. If you two had a falling out it's not intentionally a cvg issue. I think the best course of action is to talk it out with Ide and Maxx, even Sentry instead of complaining to me.

The weird this is, Grimlock and I had talked it out because he kept accusing me of private investigating him. I never stalked him, nor his family. Maxx got the pictures of him when he was a toddler, max distributed them. I really hate telling on Maxx because honestly the way you treat some of the users here is pathetic, but I'm really tired of being accused of distributing any photos of you. You pick on people and don't expect backlash.

Also this is important.

Grimlock you're shady as forget and you keep switching up your mind of how you feel about this situation.

ide just stop private investigating people how about that

how did maxx know how to dox him? surely he wasn't capable of doing it himself