Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 46688 times)

anyway yeah i do advocate that
Well then I'm glad you don't manage the CVG discord. I don't necessarily agree with having certain users in there, but their administration approach is the fairest way of handling it. Having a diverse range of people in there is more interesting and fun than it being an echo chamber.

zoo wee mama this is a spicy drama

A "clique" is basically a group of people with similar interests who do not readily allow others to join them. I don't care what rhetoric mumbojumbo type bullstuff someone will try to pull out their ass, we're not in any shape or form a clique. People come on all the time and we don't loving slam them against the wall for joining like many other clique discord's do. We're also not primarily a Blockland Discord, we are a multiple game Discord, so banning people for every little drama topic would be the most idiotic approach. This mindset is what troubles me the most, like how the forget would someone even manage that without it just turning into a straight up dictatorship?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
More like don't forget to close the door when you come back in amiright

pls Care to explain who is CCa?(past User History)

There is like, a search function you can use

if your response to getting called autistic is to investigate someone youre autistic
defending someone getting investigateed for calling people autistic is even worse because you're too lazy to investigate them yourself
its not surprising verification is blindly taking sides here as he seems like some sort of child that hasn't advanced mentally enough to get over an us vs them mentality
administration and the users who are able to stay around without getting banned make something a clique. just because there isn't mandated exclusivity doesn't mean people won't be turned off by the idea of sharing a room with people like cca and ect. these people grouping in one discord freely promotes the kind of clique culture and problem user internet defense force that happens every time i see caravangaming come up in drama
did someone's posts here get deleted or did you just quad post

DDos attacks hmm...

Now i see

Holy stuff stop posting handicapped stuff like this everywhere

You just went full tony

so does this mean place is gone for good cuz i was gonna keep using it

You just went full tony
it took me a moment to realize you were talking about you, not me

are people really calling Caravan Gaming a clique? They're really not, lol.

that's like saying the fish tank is a clique

it took me a moment to realize you were talking about you, not me
It happens

A "clique" is basically a group of people with similar interests who do not readily allow others to join them. I don't care what rhetoric mumbojumbo type bullstuff someone will try to pull out their ass, we're not in any shape or form a clique. People come on all the time and we don't loving slam them against the wall for joining like many other clique discord's do. We're also not primarily a Blockland Discord, we are a multiple game Discord, so banning people for every little drama topic would be the most idiotic approach. This mindset is what troubles me the most, like how the forget would someone even manage that without it just turning into a straight up dictatorship?
cca is a manipulative prick and serial blhack user and wound's a perpetual rooster so don't pretend banning them makes me one name drop from fulfilling godwins law. define clique as what you want, if you want to contest being a clique under my definition of the term go for it but i'm not arguing semantics

i do what i want

are people really calling Caravan Gaming a clique? They're really not, lol.

that's like saying the fish tank is a clique
yes

sorry clownfish but youve entered the c l i q u e z o n e