Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)

Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 46173 times)

your autism crew has spammed discords and stuff but you are complaining about gay research being sent to you

You came into CG to harrass and bait Grimlock in the first place.

your autism crew has spammed discords and stuff but you are complaining about gay research being sent to you
I've never sent or spammed research to anyone. guilt by association isn't guilt at all.

oh wee its the bool hool
everyone buckle your knees the ballhole guy is comin for ya
maxx if this is your best defense it's not a defense at all.

Great, private investigating and shock images. All the more reason to not join public discords.
you make a good point.

anybody associated with discord cliques should quit the game.

You came into CG to harrass and bait Grimlock in the first place.
No.
You also spammed discords you loving idiot. What are you trying to accomplish here?
Beachbum and Tills came into my discord and spammed a bunch of stuff, and then once you got restricted you changed your profile pic to ballhole. After being kicked twice.

provide proof both of you

anybody associated with discord cliques should quit the game.
CvG is not a clique, we allow anyone to join openly

Beachbum and Tills came into my discord and spammed a bunch of stuff, and then once you got restricted you changed your profile pic to ballhole. After being kicked twice.

Did you quote the wrong person or are you just trying to make stuff up, because I don't join public discords and I have no clue what ballhole is

the problem here in it's core is that you guys are too quick to personally attack each other.

seriously, just sling stuff at each other online. you don't have to dox somebody to be a richardhead; you guys are all taking it multiple steps too far in order to accomplish literally nothing

No.Beachbum and Tills came into my discord and spammed a bunch of stuff, and then once you got restricted you changed your profile pic to ballhole. After being kicked twice.

False I never made my profile pic ballhole

provide proof both of you
it just seems so weird to me that someone would give a command like this over an internet forum. u have literally no authority whatsoever

it just seems so weird to me that someone would give a command like this over an internet forum. u have literally no authority whatsoever
it seems odd to call someone out for not having proof about something and then for someone else to say "u have no authority you cant tell him to provide proof!!!"

Unova, "no u!!!" attacks don't accomplish anything. Stop using them.