Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 46657 times)

if you are thorofane in game then who is ide?
IdeTheBird is Ide ingame...

so then who is thorofane

I would like to mention, since we are on the subject of Cca. Everyone knows him for BLhack.dll. Well, the OP has is on the whitelist for the new BLhack. And he has the source code, as does many others I am guessing.

Can someone explain to me what CCA did

noedit: misread, i thought he was attempting to steer away from something else

i would also like to clarify that i am not involved with any of these people despite my past threads

Holy forget, what are you on about Grimlock, Maxx doxed you. Not me, Maxx sent me the toddler photo, stop attacking me for that bullstuff, please.

The question people should be asking is why is Maxx private investigating people

The question people should be asking is why is Maxx private investigating people

cca

Pretty sure he's not cca tbh.

His excuse was that he thought grimlock was private investigating him.

So nobody's going to explain to me who CCA is?

implying that "retaliating" by attacking grimlock before he did anything is justified

Somehow I don't believe that's Maxx.

His excuse was that he thought grimlock was private investigating him.

While I wouldn't put that pass Grimlock, two wrongs doesn't make a right

So nobody's going to explain to me who CCA is?

He's a guy I play Hearts of Iron with

While I wouldn't put that pass Grimlock, two wrongs doesn't make a right

I know I'm not defending Maxx by any means

I would like to mention, since we are on the subject of Cca. Everyone knows him for BLhack.dll. Well, the OP has is on the whitelist for the new BLhack. And he has the source code, as does many others I am guessing.
You're bad at this.
https://gyazo.com/4eee4c99c2a8dc2903ba04135534473c
When you're in a community like this and you're not even trying to stop this behavior, is it really a good community?