Author Topic: Ide/Wound + Cca/Thorofane (43054)  (Read 46172 times)

I know I'm not defending Maxx by any means

Yeah ino I should've made it clear I was directing that more towards Ide / Maxx, sorry.

Okay I'm gonna be honest. Teaming up with Cca was not the best idea. I realize that. However, that being said, I did it because we both had good ideas for servers we wanted to come together to create. Essentially, we planned on keeping Cca's identity on the downlow, so we didn't worry too much about it. We began to see that more and more people were realizing he was Cca, so at that point we knew the jig was up. I'm not sorry for wanting to come together with a coder to make some fun servers, so I'm not apologizing. However, key sharing was wrong, so I'll take my punishment and that key deserves to be deactivated. I hope nobody sees me as a problem user or anything, as my intentions during this whole ordeal was not to cause harm of any kind.

The question people should be asking is why is Maxx private investigating people
yea i don't honestly have the means or time yet autists like ide and xerx(whoever the forget he is) continuously cause and stir up trouble saying i did/have

Teaming up with Cca was not the best idea

They say hindsight is 20/20

In this case, it seems that literally everyone that still has Cca friended lacks any bit of foresight.

yea i don't honestly have the means or time yet autists like ide and xerx(whoever the forget he is) continuously cause and stir up trouble saying i did/have

I'm going to be real frank with you here, grimlock: leave all the discords they're in and burn your gosh darn bridges. It's clear associating with these people is not doing you any favors if you're getting loving investigateed.

http://imgur.com/a/4g7QN

daily reminder grimlock and his crew are sad sacks of stuff and the fact they amount their clans to any substance whatsoever is the funniest thing because all they get out of tards is probably 20 chatlines of anger

Didn't you send gay research to him?

maxx do you believe private investigating grimlock was justified

Didn't you send gay research to him?

Not just him, me as well because he thought I conducted a raid on CG or something

yea lets also remember that me beachbum and freedombringer of all people got sent gay research by maxx for no reason.

yea lets also remember that me beachbum and freedombringer of all people got sent gay research by maxx for no reason.
your autism crew has spammed discords and stuff but you are complaining about gay research being sent to you

oh wee its the bool hool
everyone buckle your knees the ballhole guy is comin for ya

Great, private investigating and shock images. All the more reason to not join public discords.

your autism crew has spammed discords and stuff but you are complaining about gay research being sent to you

You also spammed discords you loving idiot. What are you trying to accomplish here?