Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]

Author Topic: Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]  (Read 86621 times)

I say this about every new vehicle I make, but this one is my favorite.

S E X Y

I say this about every new vehicle I make, but this one is my favorite.

-snip-

I honestly loved the Beta of the 73', love the IRL model and I'm loving where you're going with this. Keep it up man.

AAAAAAAAA THE SHARK IS SO GOOOOOOD

I wonder how many midlife crCIA RPs are going to happen at my server now with the Shark lol, it looks very good and the new paint system it and the new Emperor use is excellent.

the plan is/was to make those types of variants with the vanhammer.
Does this mean we can expect a Vanhammer update with new variants (i.e. cube van, conversion camper, ambulance, etc) in the near or far future?

Does this mean we can expect a Vanhammer update with new variants (i.e. cube van, conversion camper, ambulance, etc) in the near or far future?
Yes

Look nice, also are you still planning to make 1969 Dodge Charger? that ll be nice.

Look nice, also are you still planning to make 1969 Dodge Charger? that ll be nice.
Currently, no. Filipe is still deciding whether to remake his old attempt.

Teneski, the ambulance still shows no outside textures when you hop in it and have minimum or no shaders, any way to fix this? It's been a problem since the beta.

Teneski, the ambulance still shows no outside textures when you hop in it and have minimum or no shaders, any way to fix this? It's been a problem since the beta.
turn up shaders  I don't know

I haven't seen a similar problem with anything else, and I haven't been doing anything with the ambulance, so there isn't really a time where I would have found a solution.

I do have one hunch

go into its datablock and change "paintable" to true. I don't know with certainty if that will help anything, but it's one of the only things that deviates from similar vehicles.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 11:58:11 PM by Teneksi »

Suggestion: give the jeep limo a monster truck jeep limo variant

(Bump just in case): Happy New Year :)

ohh yes.
jeep limo is best car confirmed