Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]

Author Topic: Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]  (Read 87194 times)

I've got good news, bad news, and good news.

Good news: Since I no longer go to school, my productivity is not affected by the end of summer.

Bad news: Since I go to work instead, my enthusiasm has been dampened by all the overtime I've worked this month. My next vehicle won't have a video, at least not right away.

Good news: I'm releasing the vehicle now, and making the video later.

I love it :D Great stuff, as always!

All these years and the Vanhammer is one of the only full size vans in this game, I am glad that one was finally made and that it is as good as this. Are you planning on updating the older vehicles with the new /veh paint system and hazard lights from the Vanhammer?

On another note, I don't know if this is possible or not but some event system for vehicle spawns to spawn vehicles with certain parts and colours would be useful as your vehicles go back to the default settings each time they are respawned and it can be tedious to continually reedit them.

All these years and the Vanhammer is one of the only full size vans in this game, I am glad that one was finally made and that it is as good as this. Are you planning on updating the older vehicles with the new /veh paint system and hazard lights from the Vanhammer?
Why, thank you! And yes, I'm planning on updating them once I reach a point that feels like it's complete enough to copy to everything. I could make incremental changes, of course, but some of them are a bit haphazard. (That's what happens when you reach the point of "OK, let's just put this out there and refine it later" repeatedly)

On another note, I don't know if this is possible or not but some event system for vehicle spawns to spawn vehicles with certain parts and colours would be useful as your vehicles go back to the default settings each time they are respawned and it can be tedious to continually reedit them.
I was just thinking that; and I was also just discovering how simple it is for the vehicle to check on values on the spawn brick. That's some functionality worth looking into.

I don't think it'll be based on events. It will probably give the spawn brick itself some values to retain. I'm not sure if those are values which would remain when bricks are saved and loaded. Then again, I'm not entirely sure I'd want them to be; I'd rather not cause a bunch of clutter in save files if I change how the values work later.

Finally an awesome bus :O

that is so loving GOOD, HOLY stuff.

MAKE A DRAG RACING VERSION WITH A HUGE BLOWER AND AN ENGINE THAT'S SLIGHTLY INSIDE OF THE INTERIOR
ALSO BIG REAR TYRES

"In the grimdark future of blockland, there are only vans."