Author Topic: Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]  (Read 87115 times)

You should try to make the fire truck possibly work with fire mod, that'd be loving neat

Dodge Shadow is rad, having a boxy coupe is basically my goal in life, but it's also even less versatile than the Capital. A car like that will probably have to wait a while.
It gets better. Mr. Carrol Shelby made a version of it called the CSX.

It's possible to learn more about them here: http://www.shelby-dodge.com/87-89-csx.html

Also, It's completely possible to get a CSX for less than 5 grand if you know where to look ;)

(They also did a sedan version of the Shadow, so coupes weren't the only kind available. Convertibles were available as well).

(With that being said. The convertible seems to have come on later in the Shadow's life. Alternatively, the Shadow was also called the Sundance from Plymouth).

« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 09:29:33 PM by BurnoutGT24 »

oh baby

gotta save something like that for later though. my next vehicle should be utilitarian. I meant to make a van a long time ago, and it needs to happen

oh baby

gotta save something like that for later though. my next vehicle should be utilitarian. I meant to make a van a long time ago, and it needs to happen

Okay thanks tho.

Btw would you mind if I use your scripts/rigging style for my own vehicles? I really like the interactive part and really would prefer all vehicles to use it (indicators etc). Best place to start is with my own I guess. Don't worry about overlapping interests, I make niche stuff like planes and trains mostly.

Btw would you mind if I use your scripts/rigging style for my own vehicles? I really like the interactive part and really would prefer all vehicles to use it (indicators etc). Best place to start is with my own I guess. Don't worry about overlapping interests, I make niche stuff like planes and trains mostly.
yeah man, go for it. I couldn't stop that sweet knowledge if I wanted to

(Before this gets too old) Bump.

(Before this gets too old) Bump.
ah, hello there!
progress is still happening. It's just less lively than earlier in the year.

ah, hello there!
progress is still happening. It's just less lively than earlier in the year.
That's fine, I just didn't want you to have to make a whole new topic lol.

Holy stuff.  :cookieMonster: I think I'm on crack.

Also, have there been any ideas for a limo variant of the Crown Vic? (not asking or requesting one.)

Screw it do this if you can.

ferrari normie
get a different supercar brand you frootloop