Author Topic: Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]  (Read 86888 times)

Yo yo yo whats up forgeters.

the hearse is very festive

the hearse is very festive
Yeah! I wish I could've released it sooner, so that people could use it on the weekend preceding Halloween, but I knew delaying the lowrider any further was a dangerous game (my initial hope was to return to the car at the end of my burst of productivity in April, and I first had the idea around this time last year)

I have to say I'm amazed at how well the suspension on this car works!

And the game of Automotive Hop-scotch has just begun.

Jokes aside, great job!

Is the crown vic missing an unmarked policies car with rams variant or is it just not pictured?

Awesome update! The video was a nice touch!

I'm very glad that between 1979 and 1980 the makers of the Emperor were able to modify the roofline so that it's angle no longer cut through the rear wheels.

is the emperor purposely named/modeled after the emperor from GTA?

no!
cars can rule a aztec empire also

no!
yes

how could it not be

Although technically, that was the starting point, but then I mostly referenced actual Cadillacs

Would actually be pretty nice to see some cars from some older GTA games.  hell, maybe some from the first 2 GTAs. (would be kinda difficult to determine what the cars would look like in 3d as the game is a top-down game.)

Would actually be pretty nice to see some cars from some older GTA games.  hell, maybe some from the first 2 GTAs. (would be kinda difficult to determine what the cars would look like in 3d as the game is a top-down game.)
well i did ask him if he could port all the vehicles from gta 3 into blockland
ill let you fill in the blanks
__
letters to use:
1.n
2.o