Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]

Author Topic: Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]  (Read 85691 times)

DAAAYYYYTOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
UUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

imo there's too many white liveries. also eksi and richard petty (yes I know it's not a chevy) liveries please

Every time I work on a van, my hard drive fails.

Every time I work on a van, my hard drive fails.
How many times have you worked on a van?

How many times have you worked on a van?
The same number of times his harddrive failed.

Twice. The first time was before I remade the front of it and released the ambulance. This week was my second attempt and my second hard drive failure.

the cursed van. It does not want to exist.

But I will acquire the sacred Solid State. I cannot fail my quest.

Also, what are you guys most interested in? A utilitarian vehicle, like the twice-lost van, sporty stuff, or anything else? It helps me work faster if I know someone actually wants what I'm making
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 07:27:37 AM by Teneksi »

Twice. The first time was before I remade the front of it and released the ambulance. This week was my second attempt and my second hard drive failure.

the cursed van. It does not want to exist.

But I will acquire the sacred Solid State. I cannot fail my quest.

Also, what are you guys most interested in? A utilitarian vehicle, like the twice-lost van, sporty stuff, or anything else? It helps me work faster if I know someone actually wants what I'm making
Something like a street sweeper would be hella cool as an utility vehicle. Blockland has a ton of generic sports cars anyways. Your vehicles are like the staple of a good community RP with the high interactive value they provide, generic supercars are overdone IMO. Blockland is one of those games that needs a good version of a type of vehicle (police car, firetruck, ambulance, sedan, sports car, van...) not a good version of every single subtype or make (ferrari, lamborghini, maserati...)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 07:42:41 AM by TheArmyGuy »

A utility vehicle, like a sweeper would be fun. Or a garbage truck.

how about we use jimmy gibb's stock car and drive out in style!

Or a mail truck / RV, a vehicle bl needs but dont have yet

what about a news van?

Normal cars that aren't typically put into games.

Stuff like '65 Darts.

Dodge Shadows (although this might be too similar to the Capital).

And or more modern stuff like the Avenger.

I'm back with a fresh new operating system. I might not get right back into modeling right away, but it's an option again.

News van, garbage truck, mail truck... Is it truck time? I think it's truck time.

Dodge Shadow is rad, having a boxy coupe is basically my goal in life, but it's also even less versatile than the Capital. A car like that will probably have to wait a while.

Speaking of which you should make an ICBM missile truck, that's totally utilitarian