Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]

Author Topic: Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]  (Read 86904 times)

I rounded the wheel wells a bit and shortened the front.

The car is officially Barnabas-sized!

Oooh yeah can't wait to get behind the wheels on these keep up the work Eksi!

You should do one of those old Chevrolet Caprices. (and possibly make a police version.) I love those cars way too much.

Like make a car based off of one. (also i'm talking about the 97/98 caprices btw.)

obviously

but, uhare you sure you didn't mean 87/88

I'm sure.

caprices weren't made in 97 or 98

I like to see a 1967 Caprices
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 07:11:54 AM by master king deaddude »

The boxy Caprice would work better with BL, I think.

The boxy Caprice would work better with BL, I think.
I have to agree with this.

The current car, Capital '93, has a few similar characteristics. Is it close enough to the Caprice to satisfy?

The Capital '93 was a stretch for me to begin with. I've been wanting to avoid the 90s soap bar qualities - the rounded rectangle of blandness - and that Caprice is totally characteristic of it.

I have compelling variant-based reasons for the current car. I would need very good reasons to also make the slightly larger and slightly rounder Caprice, especially given that I quite dislike it at this time.

lowrider when
You raise a good point. I was going to make an Emperor variant once I was comfortable with spring animations, which I clearly am now, but the allure of variety got to me. At this point, I want to investigate the best way to use numerous texture-based paint jobs. I do not want to duplicate the mesh like I did for the crown vic, if at all possible.

Step 1: get past the lethargy which has set in this month. Possibly I am slightly discouraged because I am still mostly testing my cars in ACM, which I think has resulted in twitchy steering on the RWD Hero. I need somewhere with space and scenic variety to drive them, or I may risk losing interest altogether.

show me a picture of the thing you want
Here.

EDIT: didn't see someone else already posted the pics. woops.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 03:04:51 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

Here.
Pay attention. Someone already pictured that car. It was even in that color.

Now you need to read what I said about it and explain yourself