Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]

Author Topic: Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]  (Read 87237 times)

I clicked the top reply button so I basically didn't see that someone else had posted it and also the reason I want that round-ish caprice modeled is just cause I love the overall style of it, and I would love to make an 80s or 90s police chase with it.
(also I apologize for the cringy name. I made it ages ago.)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 03:08:04 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

How does the current car compare to your needs? I might make a police version of it.

How does the current car compare to your needs? I might make a police version of it.
I'd be fine if you didn't make the round caprice. It would just be nice to see it in BL.
Boxy Caprice also looks pretty damn good.. I'm actually now considering on the boxy Caprice.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 03:37:10 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

Also, the way you model cars is just amazing. Hope the Hero '88 gets openable doors soon.

Oh yes now that is cool!

Oh yes now that is cool!
This.

Though I'm getting some serious GTA San Andreas vibes (hate that word) from this car, probably just me.

I see some similar elements here

that forgetin screams early 90s

Paint it teal and then we have a deal

Oh yes please do

snip
HOLY loving stuff THAT IS NICE. Looks alot like the Bravura from GTA: San Andreas

Not Dead

DO DO DO DO DO DO DOOOOOOOOO-----

I wonder how the stock version would look like and on a side now (while on the topic) I actually want to get myself a Chevrolet Lumina ('93 sports z34) when I get my licence and permit sometime this summer or so.

Anyway, do you think we can visit Japan and snatch a car from them? Like a Nissan Silvia S13? :3

Oh yes please do

I don't know what teal you're expecting (or why you specifically want teal) but here