Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]

Author Topic: Teneksi's Garage - LawnMaster '90 [8/25]  (Read 85739 times)

Teal was the colour of the 90's, something like on the car on the right. Also, is that a kind of ski on the rightmost car?

so like

a dark, bluish green

or like

a dark greenish blue

also that would be a skid plate

To me the car paint in the 2nd pic looks the most like teal.

Also, skid plate racing looks amazingly fun!

To me the car paint in the 2nd pic looks the most like teal.

Also, skid plate racing looks amazingly fun!
Bumper cars!

To bad we can't make a proper oval given Blockland's brick and physics limitations. Then we could have proper NASCAR races (even though I'm really not a fan lol).

I have no problems about taking colorful nostalgic stock cars and putting them on jumpy, loopy, fantastical road courses like Nascar Rumble did. The lack of aerodynamics and inability to rub against another car without crashing to a stop removes any fun from an oval.

That fire truck is so satisfying to look at. Good job.

I have no problems about taking colorful nostalgic stock cars and putting them on jumpy, loopy, fantastical road courses like Nascar Rumble did. The lack of aerodynamics and inability to rub against another car without crashing to a stop removes any fun from an oval.
To bad we can't make a proper oval given Blockland's brick and physics limitations. Then we could have proper NASCAR races (even though I'm really not a fan lol).

I had some track going I was working on Blockland sometime ago, It's similar to a NASCAR track. It's still in progress so here some pics if you guys want

It's sorta basic yeah but I would really like it if the track was featured for the addon itself (Also yes I go on as Quadroline on Blockland)

I had some track going I was working on Blockland sometime ago, It's similar to a NASCAR track. It's still in progress so here

It's sorta basic yeah but I would really like it if the track was featured for the addon itself (Also yes I go on as Quadroline on Blockland)
Just out of curiosity, can you safely fit 3 cars on the oval? Occasionally they'll go three wide on some tracks and I'm just wondering if the same can be accomplished at the current height the oval's at.

I know this is going to sound like a really dumb question but is this sarcasm? I'm not trying to start a fight or anything but I'm really confused by this response. It sounds so neutral that I'm having a hard time pinning down what you're actually trying to say here.

I know this is going to sound like a really dumb question but is this sarcasm? I'm not trying to start a fight or anything but I'm really confused by this response. It sounds so neutral that I'm having a hard time pinning down what you're actually trying to say here.
No sarcasm there. I'm generally more sincere than I used to be.

If you can't make a good, gradual oval, but you have the option to soar past (and over) colorful scenery in an unbreakable car, why try to make an oval?

No sarcasm there. I'm generally more sincere than I used to be.

If you can't make a good, gradual oval, but you have the option to soar past (and over) colorful scenery in an unbreakable car, why try to make an oval?
OK, thanks for the clarification. I took me about 4 times to re-read your previous and current statement but I finally got what you were saying (because I'm a moron). And yeah, I agree. Though I remembered this: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=286102.0

Being a thing. Sadly the project is abandoned but I guess it does prove that there is a way to fix the physics.

Just out of curiosity, can you safely fit 3 cars on the oval? Occasionally they'll go three wide on some tracks and I'm just wondering if the same can be accomplished at the current height the oval's at.

I tested out using the other vehicles I downloaded (Including Eksi's addons as well). However It's a bit impossible since the bricks I used were 8x8 modter blocks. Even at the peak of the speed I have to slow down by the turns otherwise my direction would get messed up and the car would get sent flying off from the ramps.

As for the three cars at once? I'm not sure I'll have my server open after I get from school tomorrow.

Pls add some "stickers" on the car for headlights and taillights, along with a lot of advertisers too plx