Author Topic: [rage] doctor knocked out and dragged due to overbooked plane  (Read 10528 times)

Hopefully that guy finds a very good lawyer. I want to see UA bleeding money.

This incident hasn't done well for America internationally, it's being covered quite heavily in China in a "America is barbaric" tone

Hopefully that guy finds a very good lawyer. I want to see UA bleeding money.

This incident hasn't done well for America internationally, it's being covered quite heavily in China in a "America is barbaric" tone
it is fairly barbaric, though

yeah but America as a whole isn't
ya but i mean we as a country think china is undeveloped and/or uncivilized so idk its kinda just a nationalism thing i feel

When you beat up a customer for sitting in the seat he paid for

United Airlines will Pay for what they Did to America on September 11.....

Chicago Transit Authority, IIRC.
thanks, that sounds about right
« Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 05:03:13 PM by Decepticon »

yeah but America as a whole isn't
neither is chinkland and look at how we portray them. it's a media thing, we don't really like each other and chinese nationalism is on the rise

power-starved mall cops turned plane cops
glad United is getting what they deserve

so apparently the doctor had his license suspended back in the day for 98 counts of illegal prescriptions or something, and taking love as a payment for drugs. he only started practice again in 2015. dude came back onto the flight after he agreed to leave the first time

old head got his trappin license and everything lol

there's no coherent way of spinning this in favor of united airlines.

ya but i mean we as a country think china is undeveloped and/or uncivilized so idk its kinda just a nationalism thing i feel

China as a whole is rich but it's citizens are usually poor as forget

Quantity over quality I guess