Author Topic: [rage] doctor knocked out and dragged due to overbooked plane  (Read 10536 times)

China as a whole is rich but it's citizens are usually poor as forget

Quantity over quality I guess

They have a large economy but don't forget their population difference compared to the US.

and also they havent been able to fight since bruce lee, this dude got clean knocked tf out lol

when konami kicks you off of your "overbooked" united airlines flight

-snip-

did you just use a jontron meme against me you little stuff

anyone else remember when United was both United Airlines and Continental Airlines?

Continental was the stuff

I have a Northwest Airlines Aircraft Mechanic shirt for some reason.

everyone is to blame - the other passengers, the removed passenger, the airport police, and united airlines. in order from least to most blame

everyone is to blame - the other passengers, the removed passenger, the airport police, and united airlines. in order from least to most blame
what

wait I got your post backwards, still a bit confused on why you're blaming the other passengers and the removed passenger at all though
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 03:30:03 AM by Maxwell. »

< refused to leave when they asked politely
< was being a total richard to the guards
< SJW's, twats trying to be politically correct and media are in favor of the starfish

xD!
He deserved it

regardless if the guy was being unreasonable, working staff should have no reason to harm and mistreat their customers unless provoked

shove your ecks dee up your ass, put yourself in his position. you paid for a plane ticket and you're seated, then you're asked to get off the plane and when you refuse they beat you ??? if you think that's justifiable I hope you never get any job that holds a form of power

< SJW's, twats trying to be politically correct and media are in favor of the starfish

xD!
He deserved it
please actually grow the forget up and tell something serious for once

xD!
He deserved it
this is just bait right???