Poll

Should Betel be freed?

yes
no
long live nigeria

Author Topic: Petition for Betelgeuse to have his Ban-On-Sight removed.  (Read 12199 times)

Free My brother Betel.

if tony ever gets BOS he needs to have a specific ban where he can still post but secretly nobody can view his posts and every time he posts it auto-generates a makarov chain post with a faux-user named  "MLPlover2004" in response that only he can see

l m f a o

if tony ever gets BOS he needs to have a specific ban where he can still post but secretly nobody can view his posts and every time he posts it auto-generates a makarov chain post with a faux-user named  "MLPlover2004" in response that only he can see
This is perfect.

uh didn't he JUST spam the forum lmao
petition for op to eat a richard

uh didn't he JUST spam the forum lmao
petition for op to eat a richard
no lol that wasn't him.

the most recent one was Eon

before that with the mass spam at like 2 am was Betel

the most recent one was Eon

before that with the mass spam at like 2 am was Betel
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 10:40:29 PM by torin² »

patton's got a hard on for organizing forum raids because he's too much of a pusillanimous individual to spam the forums himself, no wonder he wants betel back

We should start a petition to have any and all nigerian cunts BOS

Bump
supporting, betel is really chill in-game

give bagel a 2nd 3rd 11th(?) chance

We should start a petition to have Master Mathew BOS

Yes

patton's got a hard on for organizing forum raids because he's too much of a pusillanimous individual to spam the forums himself, no wonder he wants betel back

I mean the same could be said about you and your support of Phil Spencer getting his stuff beat in. You would never do it yourself despite how tough you talk on the internet.

Betel once spam saved duplications on my server.