Good morning guys!

Author Topic: Good morning guys!  (Read 20464 times)

you guys accuse pie crust of spamming but this doesn't count as flaming?

Lmao all you have done today is bitch about me and others on the forums. Grow up.

how is it flaming is the question
Found the Pie Crust fanboy. Do you want him to forget you like he forgeted your dog?
Quote from: rules
7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother.  
Looks like flame to me.

that's just being gross, not flaming

Looks like flame to me.

As we all know I absolutely hate Susan. If I ever had to voicechat with him I would just stuff myself and screech.

oh no

he's gonna forget beach's post

oh no

he's gonna forget beach's post

it's hot because it's a flame

haha, get it?

only someone as stupid as you would think this is flaming. come on man

only someone as stupid as you would think this is flaming.

Good job also flaming. You guys are just on a roll ,':)

it's hot because it's a flame

haha, get it?

what's gonna be hot is that face that used to be your pie crust self but not when it was ironed by my forgetin' warclad fist ya damn toasted syrup raisin-Broid lover, i bet you'd frick a damn flame cause you'd damn fur-humpin jack'a'loads would frick anything if i see you in my damn yard i'd take you like a wolf cause you act like a damn wolf 'ya damn southie go back to your forgetin' country where they'd rely their security on a gat damn cartel ya' forgetin forget i swear on my 20 other mommas and cousins if i see your face i will forgetin' cook ya like a chinese chef at a hong kong street to their dogs 'n cats ya forgetin' fruit loop skinny straw squarehead lookin' ass. don't come to my damn country and state ever again or i swear to god you will experience true southern wrath from mothaforgetin' robert lee's giant dixie snake 'ya damn twink twonk digereedoo!

white power

Good job also flaming. You guys are just on a roll ,':)
smh smh smh

what's gonna be hot is that face that used to be your pie crust self but not when it was ironed by my forgetin' warclad fist ya damn toasted syrup raisin-Broid lover, i bet you'd frick a damn flame cause you'd damn fur-humpin jack'a'loads would frick anything if i see you in my damn yard i'd take you like a wolf cause you act like a damn wolf 'ya damn southie go back to your forgetin' country where they'd rely their security on a gat damn cartel ya' forgetin forget i swear on my 20 other mommas and cousins if i see your face i will forgetin' cook ya like a chinese chef at a hong kong street to their dogs 'n cats ya forgetin' fruit loop skinny straw squarehead lookin' ass. don't come to my damn country and state ever again or i swear to god you will experience true southern wrath from mothaforgetin' robert lee's giant dixie snake 'ya damn twink twonk digereedoo!

white power