Author Topic: in[DEV] - "hey that new building clan!"  (Read 25115 times)

Well I'm only going to say one thing; we can't just do a normal classroom to hold lessons.
One of the most interesting design choices is that we will do a a more of an auditorium design for the medeum-sized lessons ;)

Images of a possible concept:

Inspiration image:

Each student will receive a good sized space in each booth, and we can fit 18 students in this thing.

Well I'm only going to say one thing; we can't just do a normal classroom to hold lessons.
One of the most interesting design choices is that we will do a a more of an auditorium design for the medeum-sized lessons ;)

Images of a possible concept:

snip
snip
snip

Inspiration image:
snip

Each student will receive a good sized space in each booth, and we can fit 18 students in this thing.

Not gonna lie, I like the idea. A lot, but sorry if I'm just dumb but this is going to be on a server right? Like the server will have the classrooms where you're rated on the concepts and such?

Not gonna lie, I like the idea. A lot, but sorry if I'm just dumb but this is going to be on a server right? Like the server will have the classrooms where you're rated on the concepts and such?
So far, we plan to have a student enrollment process. Classrooms/lessons will be held at certain times and whoever is instructing the lesson will be on the big platform at the front of the theatre. Students will then be assigned to make furniture, props, etc. Smaller structures in the red booth and bigger structures on an assignment field outside.

We plan on having 2 classrooms: The big auditorium above and a smaller one for basic wall design and other smaller things. Each course should reasonably take about a week or two, with the final being a small house of some sort.

Love this idea! Hope all goes well friends :D

snippy snap

Alright sounds like an amazing idea, will you update op when there will be times and stuff?

What are the bricks used in this btw? Such as the smooth plates and the smooth stairs?

This sounds pretty damn good
I wouldn't mind trying to apply, but I don't get on Blockland often these days
This is my latest project that I haven't worked on in a month

Like I said though, this clan sounds awesome! Hopefully it gets a good runthrough

First headquarters concept is making progress!

Based off of:

Love this idea! Hope all goes well friends :D
Thanks for the well wishes!

Alright sounds like an amazing idea, will you update op when there will be times and stuff?

Yes, of course.

What are the bricks used in this btw? Such as the smooth plates and the smooth stairs?
Smallbricks / vertical print plates / tile bricks

This sounds pretty damn good
I wouldn't mind trying to apply, but I don't get on Blockland often these days
This is my latest project that I haven't worked on in a month

Like I said though, this clan sounds awesome! Hopefully it gets a good runthrough
You seem to have that OG classic building style. Would like to see more from you as I get pretty nostalgic when I see stuff like this.

You seem to have that OG classic building style. Would like to see more from you as I get pretty nostalgic when I see stuff like this.
Lol, thanks
I don't do building often, so I'm not quite that good
Most of what I know, I learned by watching the user Blur
Is there a server up right now? I'd like to join and hang out

snip

Listen I really appreciate it, I've been looking for ways to make some acquaintances within the Blockland community, I started when I was way younger and I only recently got into the forums and I appreciate all the help!

Also I love the building.

Lol, thanks
I don't do building often, so I'm not quite that good
Most of what I know, I learned by watching the user Blur
Is there a server up right now? I'd like to join and hang out
I'm actually hosting this myself, I'll pm you the password.

I'm actually hosting this myself, I'll pm you the password.

If alright may I join aswell? It's alright if not, currently just kind of sitting around on Blockland so lemme know!

Also sorry I keep blowing up this forum.

If alright may I join aswell? It's alright if not, currently just kind of sitting around on Blockland so lemme know!

Also sorry I keep blowing up this forum.
No worries at all.

I love the HQ building. great color scheme and modernist shape.