M.I.A Rant

Author Topic: M.I.A Rant  (Read 3898 times)

Your definition of awesome music clearly doesn't match the majority. Music is out there in all sorts of forms for everyone to enjoy. There's no objectively superior music genre or song out there that everyone needs to love in order to be accepted. Being critical about popular songs is just a waste of your time, time you could use to be exploring more genres and finding even more music you'll enjoy.

Next time make a thread like "Check out this obscure band that I like" instead of "Check out this popular band that i hate" and maybe you'll attract a friendlier crowd
Point taken, thanks

conclusion: rap is bad
there's plenty of rap out there which is so fast and the lyrics are clever and interesting, and then there's chief keef and desiigner (and mia) so you really need to look around I guess

chief keef is an influential figure, dont diss him man. only a being of higher intelligence can form peak lyricism experienced in his songs

I COME THRU IN MY RARI CHOPPIN stuff LIKE JET LI
WAAAAH!
SHE SEE MY NECKPIECE NOW SHE WANNA MOLEST MEEE
WAAAAAAH
MY LIFE A MOVIE KUNG FU MOVIE WAAAH

me, a smart person, can only listen to INTELLECTUAL music, did you know how much better than you i am?

in my eyes both of those songs sound amazing

also earned it used to be my favorite chief keef song ironic though
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 01:50:16 PM by PhantOS »

me, a smart person, can only listen to INTELLECTUAL music, did you know how much better than you i am?
thanks for your contribution

in my eyes both of those songs sound amazing
dunno why, the cough at the beginning is amazing

there's plenty of rap out there which is so fast and the lyrics are clever and interesting, and then there's chief keef and desiigner (and mia) so you really need to look around I guess
who the forget actually cares about the speed of rap? that's such a weird and pedantic thing to complain about when it comes to rap. lyrics dont even have to be clever or interesting to enjoy them either dude. i don't know who put you on the planet as the designated god of rap who decides who's good and who's not but whatever dude that's just weird

side note: Kala is a loving great album, so is AIM and I'm honestly butthurt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLpCkuftmJM
aye the beat go off??

Î̮̓ͭ ̪̪̩̅ͪͧU̥ͮ̎ͯ̏ͥ̕P̖̯̮̮̱̞̐ ̖̻̰̗ͩͤ͞I̟̜̘̱̝̠̣̍̄T̪̥͕͓͛̎̽̉ͪ̂̓͡ ̴̥̩̫̂͐̎T̢̼̳̩͍̤̩͈̓̉͗̌ͯHE̗̞͇̽͂̊ͦ͜N͉̜̈́̀ͤ̉͒̇̿ ͙̲̯̻ͨ͂̏͡Mͨ҉͎Y͐̐̽ͨ ̠̟̦͉͓̣̄ͨͤ̎͗HE̗̓̋̑̌Ḁ͈̉͋̅ͮͦ̐T̃ͮ͊̏ͯ ̉ͪ҉͕G̱͙Ọ̶̳̗̾ͅ ̵̙̝̣̬͍̤̠̎͛ͧ̄̓Ơ̟̼͓ͤ̌F̨͓̤̉ͬ̿̓F̠̳̰̫̣͋̓̆͐ͩ

honestly it's just about your tastes though. in reality both artists probably worked just as hard to make that track. many people take it for granted, but it takes a lot of courage to step in the booth and record a track. once you start performing like chief keef does, that takes a lot of endurance and dedication.

i wouldn't second guess anybody who makes music.

aye the beat go off??

Î̮̓ͭ ̪̪̩̅ͪͧU̥ͮ̎ͯ̏ͥ̕P̖̯̮̮̱̞̐ ̖̻̰̗ͩͤ͞I̟̜̘̱̝̠̣̍̄T̪̥͕͓͛̎̽̉ͪ̂̓͡ ̴̥̩̫̂͐̎T̢̼̳̩͍̤̩͈̓̉͗̌ͯHE̗̞͇̽͂̊ͦ͜N͉̜̈́̀ͤ̉͒̇̿ ͙̲̯̻ͨ͂̏͡Mͨ҉͎Y͐̐̽ͨ ̠̟̦͉͓̣̄ͨͤ̎͗HE̗̓̋̑̌Ḁ͈̉͋̅ͮͦ̐T̃ͮ͊̏ͯ ̉ͪ҉͕G̱͙Ọ̶̳̗̾ͅ ̵̙̝̣̬͍̤̠̎͛ͧ̄̓Ơ̟̼͓ͤ̌F̨͓̤̉ͬ̿̓F̠̳̰̫̣͋̓̆͐ͩ
I NUT AN THEN MY MEAT GO SOFT

who the forget actually cares about the speed of rap? that's such a weird and pedantic thing to complain about when it comes to rap. lyrics dont even have to be clever or interesting to enjoy them either dude. i don't know who put you on the planet as the designated god of rap who decides who's good and who's not but whatever dude that's just weird

side note: Kala is a loving great album, so is AIM and I'm honestly butthurt
rapping quickly is very skillful and impressive, why do you think rap god has half a billion views?

rapping quickly is very skillful and impressive, why do you think rap god has half a billion views?
>unironically using rap god as an example of "le intellectual" rap

lmao whitebois still tryin

bad and boujee has a third billion views and its three brothers rapping at 130 bpm

because eminem is a popular rapper who built his entire base on appealing to suburban white kids who think most rap is (c)rap? dude's overrated as forget. sure you can rap fast but if your delivery itself is otherwise stuff then i don't really give a forget. there are examples of good fast rapping like this one but in the end it's more about how hard-hitting and totally radical your delibery is, you can be absolute garbage at rapping like playboi carti but in the end i would still rather pay $50 to see carti live than eminem because of the energy provided

bad and boujee has a third billion views and its three brothers rapping at 130 bpm
when im stage show me BOUBIS

>unironically using rap god as an example of "le intellectual" rap

lmao whitebois still tryin
honestly loving blows my mind that people still do that

t-shirt is so much better than bad and boujee imo

its just that forgetin rain drop stuff got meme'd lol