Darryl McKoy

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy  (Read 19756 times)

Remember kids, anytime the consensus is that you're wrong, they're circlejerking. You are never wrong. You are never at fault. You are always correct.

Pro tip: arguing with boltster is arguing with a brick wall

Pro tip: arguing with boltster is arguing with a brick wall
I am big and strong

and dense
My diet keeps me very solid. The trick is to get like 25-30% protein.

You're describing a world where the brick wall is much smarter & clever than you.

Please point to where I am referring to any children what so ever?

UCB is one of the most prestigious universities in the world and outputs stuffloads of future business leaders and scientists. What have you done with your life that warrants looking down on them?

Set aside personal goals to raise two awesome kids? These are the entitled stuffs that graduate on daddy's money and don't go anywhere.

..?

You're describing a world where the brick wall is much smarter & clever than you.

this is the worst attempt at a roast ive ever read

this is the worst attempt at a roast ive ever read
If you've read any of his posts, they're all stuffty attempts at roasts and extreme passive-aggression due to daddy issues.

My father is coming back from the petrol any day now!

If you've read any of his posts, they're all stuffty attempts at roasts and extreme passive-aggression due to daddy issues.
Example A:

lol

Nevermind don't care. Continue your circlejerk at your own pleasure.
Don't care don't post

Metario you try to hard . Still looking for exploits to abuse?

Example B:
Metario you try to hard -stuffemoticon-. Still looking for exploits to abuse?

I rest my case.