Author Topic: Darryl McKoy  (Read 19558 times)

You're telling me you don't use your hells spawn as slaves? I sold mine on the deep web.

what happened here
corderlain, you're an idiot

And here I was expecting a juicy drama on a forum veteran. Very disappointed by your effort OP.

And here I was expecting a juicy drama on a forum veteran. Very disappointed by your effort OP.

Decided I had better stuff to do than worry about someone like him.

What a change of heart lol

Decided I had better stuff to do than worry about someone like him.
Those imaginary kids aren't gonna feed themselves I know.

that's why you made a thread about him, right?

Wait does Cord actually have kids or is it all a ruse

Nobody really knows, he could have gotten a random facebook picture for all we know

The fact he boasts about being an alt but won't tell anyone who he is is reason enough to not take him seriously.

What gets me is that he bursts into the forums acting like he has the keys to the kingdom and then ends up looking like a pretentious dork because he doesn't know how to concede in an argument. Any time he tries to preach about maturity, you know he's full of it.

What gets me is that he bursts into the forums acting like he has the keys to the kingdom and then ends up looking like a pretentious dork because he doesn't know how to concede in an argument. Any time he tries to preach about maturity, you know he's full of it.

Pot and kettle.

Hey man it's easy to just call me a hypocrite but I try my best to stay neutral and listen to other viewpoints. You've historically proven that you aren't giving to try and listen to other viewpoints and that's kinda what the problem here is. I don't really care who's alt you are, I'm judging you on the merits of your posts on this account.