Darryl McKoy

Author Topic: Darryl McKoy  (Read 19674 times)

Lmao this dude hasn't changed a bit

what a loving adventure

someone send bloody mary a fruitcake
it's this kind of lack of self-awareness that is the downfall of all of these alts. the thing with ike especially
personally I think I could keep an alt for years without anyone figuring it out. but I guess I don't wanna get banned for sockpuppeting or whatever

personally I think I could keep an alt for years without anyone figuring it out.

it's this kind of lack of self-awareness that is the downfall of all of these alts. the thing with ike especially

iunno I think it has to do more with the fact that he said he was an alt of an older account straight out the gate...

corderlain's been online all day but hasn't posted since his identity was revealed. guess he's feeling a little bit attacked

iunno I think it has to do more with the fact that he said he was an alt of an older account straight out the gate...
I don't mean figuring out that it's an alt ya doofus

corderlain's been online all day but hasn't posted since his identity was revealed. guess he's feeling a little bit attacked
He thought he'd covered himself by lying about when he left the forums but now everyone knows how he's just a jackass and he hasn't changed a bit.

imagine being laughed out of the forums repeated for like eight years and coming back again each and every time as a new identity only to have people consistently reject you for being an obnoxious starfish. at some point, you gotta realize that you're the starfish.

it's not his fault, dude. he has children, after all, and he can prove that.

I doubt that photo was of his children. It's more likely they were relatives.

He said he has a 2 year old, and a 5 year old.

According to this post one of his alts, he's 22.

That means he had the first kid at age 17. His alt at the time was Deceius. In 2012 he was busy clopping away to MLP and also posted in July 2012 that he was single and not interested in getting a girlfriend because they are 'costly' (lol). So unless he got a girlfriend shortly after posting that and got her preggers real quick, he's full of stuff.

Realistically we should default to thinking he's full of stuff given he's a known pathological liar.

personally I think I could keep an alt for years without anyone figuring it out.
yea because ur so #basic nobody would know its you

I doubt that photo was of his children. It's more likely they were relatives.

He said he has a 2 year old, and a 5 year old.

According to this post one of his alts, he's 22.

That means he had the first kid at age 17. His alt at the time was Deceius. In 2012 he was busy clopping away to MLP and also posted in July 2012 that he was single and not interested in getting a girlfriend because they are 'costly' (lol). So unless he got a girlfriend shortly after posting that and got her preggers real quick, he's full of stuff.

Realistically we should default to thinking he's full of stuff given he's a known pathological liar.
damn this dude got mega exposed lol

It's also crazy how damn similar they type lmao