Author Topic: Darryl McKoy  (Read 19743 times)

i think corderlain snapped, i honestly thought he wouldn't respond to his reveal since he flat out denied it earlier

At this stage I wouldn't be surprised if that photo of his 'girlfriend' was actually his sister or something lol

I can't imagine anyone could be in a meaningful relationship and still need to go on the internet and lie about having kids for gratification

What I'm wondering is why did he call me young blood if he's only (apparently) two years older than me? I got bills to pay and people that depend on me just like everyone else. Having kids doesn't necessarily give you a step up on others.

A teeming majority of forumers were favorable towards the republican party this election cycle, what are you talking about?

I wasn't here during the election.

At this stage I wouldn't be surprised if that photo of his 'girlfriend' was actually his sister or something lol

I can't imagine anyone could be in a meaningful relationship and still need to go on the internet and lie about having kids for gratification

You're a degenerate.

What I'm wondering is why did he call me young blood if he's only (apparently) two years older than me? I got bills to pay and people that depend on me just like everyone else. Having kids doesn't necessarily give you a step up on others.

Two years and very different lives makes all the difference.

In the past two years I've dealt with homelessness, family betrayal, a complete change of lifestyle, meeting quite possibly the best person in my life and finally getting my shot at a successful career & apprenticeship. I don't mean to say that I'm better than anyone, but it's quite insulting to me to have my issues and triumphs downsized so callously.

I'm sure those years of pretending to be a girl were invaluable life experience for you.

A teeming majority of forumers were favorable towards the republican party this election cycle, what are you talking about?

The majority of forumers liked Bernie over Annoying Orange

Imagine having a wife and children just so you can use them as moral leverage over kids on an internet forum

Imagine having a wife and children just so you can use them as moral leverage over kids on an internet forum
I get the feeling he's gonna come in here once again and post about how he doesn't read yor posts

he's pretty sad I gotta say