Author Topic: Darryl McKoy  (Read 19681 times)

When people like this
Are trying to tell me how to act or talk to others I just really don't have any interest in listening.
do you teach your kids that jokes don't exist?

You're people I will never agree with personality-wise so I really just don't value what you say. I'm doing fine with job, my coworkers, and my personal life. You're just used to an echo chamber that's a little different from my own.

weak response, the harder you front your arrogance the more sad and mentally ill you'll come off as

at this point do you really think any of us care how someone like you weighs our words

at this point do you really think any of us care how someone like you weighs our words

This is the point I'm making to everyone here, but reversed at me.

you obviously care you're still postin

"I'm too important to post here, but ill do it anyways"

When people like this
Are trying to tell me how to act or talk to others I just really don't have any interest in listening.
You seem to have trouble with being in any social situations, including noticing the context around a joke

Wish I lived in a fantasy world like some of you.

Go back to pretending to be a girl for e-rep

In fact, you use your children, your "forum veteran" status and pretending to be a girl to get e-rep. Sounds like you really care about what some people online think about you. It's okay to admit you're insecure.

You're people I will never agree with personality-wise so I really just don't value what you say.
That seems a bit unfair. You've just been outed as a serial pathological liar, and there's still people here who respond to what you say at face-value. Logically, they should just disregard it all as lies.

I'm doing fine with job, my coworkers, and my personal life.
You're low-key leveraging a fictitious life for internet cred again. Tsk tsk.

wait so who is corderlain an alt of?

.aeris.
holy forget i remember this name
sorry about this being off-topic as forget, but if you really are aeris, do you remember this stuffshow that started after your thread back in 2010?

wait so who is corderlain an alt of?
.Aeris. or .Atlas or Kaz or Vagabond or Deceius or Priad or Atlantic or Aripany
Looks like he's been banned every time for flaming or trolling

Wish I lived in a fantasy world like some of you.
Actually pathetic

holy forget i remember this name
sorry about this being off-topic as forget, but if you really are aeris, do you remember this stuffshow that started after your thread back in 2010?

Do remember that. There actually was an accident with a kid or two.

That seems a bit unfair. You've just been outed as a serial pathological liar, and there's still people here who respond to what you say at face-value. Logically, they should just disregard it all as lies.
You're low-key leveraging a fictitious life for internet cred again. Tsk tsk.

You're low key really bad at trolling.