Bots wont attack

Author Topic: Bots wont attack  (Read 4704 times)

I'll cut down right to it:

What I am making requires a slayer team death match, and also requires zombie bots, but they will not attack players in this game mode and also can not be killed. How can I resolve this?
Using slayer death match or default minigame creator makes them attack and killable. Using onBotSpawn > Bot > SetTeam > Enemy dosnt work either. What do I put in the blank space when using that event?

Your help is appreciated.

Is bot damage ticked off in the minigame settings?

It could very well be an addon that is interfering or overwriting bot function. If bot damage is on in your minigame and bots still do not react, the last resort is to trouble shoot your addons.

Slowly turn off addons till bots begin to work.

Put the name of the team you want them to be enemies to in the box iirc.

I've been having this problem too. Bots I spawn on bot holes manually work just fine, but ones spawned through the slayer system do not attack me.

Slayer V3 bots do not work. Get V4 if you're running an old version.

Is bot damage ticked off in the minigame settings?
Yes.

It could very well be an addon that is interfering or overwriting bot function. If bot damage is on in your minigame and bots still do not react, the last resort is to trouble shoot your addons.

Slowly turn off addons till bots begin to work.
I'll try this as a last resort.

Slayer V3 bots do not work. Get V4 if you're running an old version.
Got a link? How do I tell which version I have?

console log
I'll try not get a copy. My console often has a lot going on, so it may take a bit to find if there is something.

Put the name of the team you want them to be enemies to in the box iirc.
Thought of that as well, didn't appear to do anything.

*I'll try to get a copy

I swear I am handicapped or something.

just post the entire thing; coders can figure out what to look for faster.

as for the blank box, thats to set the bot's "team" so you can have hostile jawas and hostile storm troopers that will also be hostile to each other

as for the blank box, thats to set the bot's "team" so you can have hostile jawas and hostile storm troopers that will also be hostile to each other

Oh, so I have to make a separate team for them to be?

no i dont think slayer uses that info. i didnt suggest you to touch that since im fairly sure its not the issue

You can actually have the bots join teams in a Slayer minigame by using the "custom" team setting in the events and typing the exact name of a Slayer team into the box.

You can actually have the bots join teams in a Slayer minigame by using the "custom" team setting in the events and typing the exact name of a Slayer team into the box.
oh my god ive been trying to figure out that setting for so long thank you

Still not working...

also, whats this?