Is this game dying?

Author Topic: Is this game dying?  (Read 7808 times)

I Think if we just made videos advertising Blockland on Youtube outside of the basic stuff, we might be able to see jump in player counts again.

I Think if we just made videos advertising Blockland on Youtube outside of the basic stuff, we might be able to see jump in player counts again.
we need a new trailer

Although, the forums are amazing, actual BL is lacking in terms of community input.

The majority of servers are empty freebuilds, and the top three are always:
A. A souless minigame server.
B. A city RPG/Server of the Week
C. Same as A/DM server/may not exist.

People click "players" and just click the top server.
didnt you literally join a deathrun server just to complain about it then leave

didnt you literally join a deathrun server just to complain about it then leave
What's wrong with that? As long as he stops when an admin tells him to I don't see what's wrong with going to a server to complain.

we need a new trailer
we need more youtubers who will advertise the game, gift the game to some of your favourite youtubers,
gift it to Vinesauce, gift it to Joel, Gift it to Chadtronic, gift it to literally anyone if you can.

we need more youtubers who will advertise the game, gift the game to some of your favourite youtubers,
gift it to Vinesauce, gift it to Joel, Gift it to Chadtronic, gift it to literally anyone if you can.
hahahahahaha nice taste

hahahahahaha nice taste
I'm sorry I don't subscribe to your narrow "anti-thot" content creators.
Maybe if you had spent more time not having a stick up your ass, you wouldn't
waddle around using it to point at people you disagree with and call "thots' or better yet
maybe you wouldn't have created "Nigerian Cunts 2.0".

It's not about the advertising, any new players we do get just leave because the default game is too boring, hard to get into, and most servers being hosted are just variants of the same thing that someone else is hosting

One of the things that Blockland's needs is a button that then has links to the various sections of the Add-Ons board and it could also include some more community made add-ons that aren't broken, abuse-able, and can help and enhance the player's experience

God, no! Giving it to just anyone won't do it any justice as they'll probably just make it look more boring and more confusing, and desperate for sales

Remember these?
*has funeral*, BLOCKLAND SUCKS (this guy has a newer video called BANNED FROM BLOCKLAND)

Sandbox building games just aren't Vinny's or Joel's thing, if you were to give Blockland to anyone from Vinesauce, it should be GeePM since it's a more fitting game for him considering he's played Roblox, but even then, he's only gone to weird/bad servers just for some quick laughs as actually doing something on his own would be boring to watch

The continued livelihood of this game at this point rely on Badspot and whatever decision(s) he does, or doesn't make

The community and advertisements can also only do so much before a new player comes along, sees the game as boring and hard to understand, leaves and never plays again

Maybe we should have an update that adds a link to the forums, not in an obtrusive place but somewhere where you'll see it.

Maybe we should have an update that adds a link to the forums, not in an obtrusive place but somewhere where you'll see it.
this place is a loving cesspool, i don't understand why'd you want more people that are interested in the game here while most of the BLF has absolutely nothing to do with BL

this place is a loving cesspool, i don't understand why'd you want more people that are interested in the game here while most of the BLF has absolutely nothing to do with BL
Maybe we should make an effort to change that then

most of the BLF has absolutely nothing to do with BL

even though this is a pretty simple statement, I don't think I've ever seen it put so concisely
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 10:01:19 PM by Electrk. »

Maybe we should make an effort to change that then
I really do try my best to act civilized and stick to the BL-related topics, but a large majority of the people here just stick around for O/T and stuffting on the person below them on the totem pole- and i really don't think that's gonna change

dead to me since 2012