Author Topic: Inspect Weapon - CS:GO anyone?  (Read 11389 times)

Inspect Weapon
Version 1.0

Hold right click for 2 seconds to inspect a weapon. Not guaranteed to work with every weapon, for somewhat obvious reasons. Also will look weird on any weapon that relies on eyeoffset to lock the weapon position in first person view

Due to some blockland problems I was forced to make both hands visible when inspecting, or otherwise only have the left hand visible when inspecting dualies. To compensate, I built in a first-person always-visible hand support, which you can enable by setting $FirstPersonHands::Enabled to true once the server is running. Note that this will /not/ work with most raycast weapons due to the majority of them having their raycasts not fire from the eye, but rather the gun.

Download
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 12:18:56 AM by Conan »

bothands? playertype? whats your secret

its cool but like i dont see how i would ever actually use it lol

bothands? playertype? whats your secret
the secret to everything is bots

its cool but like i dont see how i would ever actually use it lol
its just a cosmetic cool thing to have for hip cool dm servers that dont have alternate fire happen on right click or something

or if anyone wants to remake cs go

you should get it if your weapons fit that bill

I love things like this.

its just a cosmetic cool thing to have for hip cool dm servers that dont have alternate fire happen on right click or something

or if anyone wants to remake cs go

you should get it if your weapons fit that bill
oh dope, i see where your going

Very nice job on this!

Do the hands change according to your avatar?

Do the hands change according to your avatar?
Yep, supports hooks and changing avatar while animation is being run.

Updated the OP to also include mentioning a hidden feature I put in, which always enables hands to be seen in first person. Read the paragraph in the OP to learn how to turn it on and what potential problems you will run into when using this feature.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 12:19:56 AM by Conan »

But why you need this add-on to be made? For example i almost never used inspect weapon feature.

But why you need this add-on to be made? For example i almost never used inspect weapon feature.
ur asking the wrong questions here, its not why, its why not
also he jsut explained why, its just a neato cosmetic thingy

cool stuff conan gj

Does it come in statrak? Also, what condition are those?