Inspect Weapon - CS:GO anyone?

Author Topic: Inspect Weapon - CS:GO anyone?  (Read 11348 times)

pretty broken w/ new duplicator

Can imagine. New dup is not designed to be mounted to bots by other scripts, and has separate packages on these functions to get around bugs in bl.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 10:32:23 PM by Zeblote »

yeah uh dont use this with new dup - you will be able to inspect it fine but it will likely screw with your ability to jet and adjust your box and such. if it becomes a problem i can write in a disable to stop it working when holding the new dup

yeah uh dont use this with new dup - you will be able to inspect it fine but it will likely screw with your ability to jet and adjust your box and such. if it becomes a problem i can write in a disable to stop it working when holding the new dup
is there a console command to disable inspection? inspecting my dup gets in the way of building

now we just need skins

now we just need skins
hey you this is my avatar back off

hey you this is my avatar back off
I really hope that's not the new Seventh Sandwich avatar fad.

I really hope that's not the new Seventh Sandwich avatar fad.
What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?
he means he hopes that nobody will begin using this avatar all the time

Is there a way to change the button?

You Can Inspect The Ion Cannon With This Addon, 11/10

This seems to break item equipping when used with the New Duplicator. I got out the duplicator, duplicated some stuff, undid some of it, then tried to switch to my tools/items with Q and it would bring up the tools popup on the HUD but wouldnt switch to the tools. Only way to "fix" it is by suiciding.

This seems to break item equipping when used with the New Duplicator. I got out the duplicator, duplicated some stuff, undid some of it, then tried to switch to my tools/items with Q and it would bring up the tools popup on the HUD but wouldnt switch to the tools. Only way to "fix" it is by suiciding.
yeah unfortunately its pretty cobbled together and any mod that musses with right click/image switching will forget it up or vice versa. don't enable this unless you're ready to host (aka not building)

it also breaks item equipping with the brick tool

That's pretty cool! If anybody makes a TF2 or CS:GO server, they should use this! (YES, YOU CAN INSPECT WEAPONS IN TF2 IF IT HAS A SKIN)