[Map] Kitchen

Author Topic: [Map] Kitchen  (Read 28328 times)

Wow incredible!!! forget BADSPOT!
holy forget what lol
OT: this is great

How exactly can you load this into Blockland?

How do I actually play on it
I don't understand.  Are you having trouble starting a server with Map_Kitchen enabled?

It appears with all other addons.

How exactly can you load this into Blockland?
Just enable it when starting a server just like any other add-on.

uhhh... System_StaticMaps? I guess?
speaking of, would it be possible to make this and other maps you make to be used with system_staticmaps for convenience? or is that easier said than done

speaking of, would it be possible to make this and other maps you make to be used with system_staticmaps for convenience? or is that easier said than done
*sigh*
It IS possible, and not even very hard.  But-
w/StaticMaps, all of the enabled maps are downloaded by the clients when they join.  Whether they are currently being used or not.
If I reformatted Kitchen for staticmaps... thats, what- 1.25k extra files for each client to download, whether the map is used or not?

If I were to port Kitchen for StaticMaps I would want a less resource intensive version for it.

o dang that never occurred to me nvm then lol

*sigh*
It IS possible, and not even very hard.  But-
w/StaticMaps, all of the enabled maps are downloaded by the clients when they join.  Whether they are currently being used or not.
If I reformatted Kitchen for staticmaps... thats, what- 1.25k extra files for each client to download, whether the map is used or not?

If I were to port Kitchen for StaticMaps I would want a less resource intensive version for it.
seems like something badspot could fix by including old default maps as staticmaps in the game files, as separate gamemodes :I

I wish.  A fresh install of Blockland has to download 611 files when it joins a default server.  Kitchen would still add to that number.  :panda:

I'd do anything for this, and add in night time versions of these maps, it'd be tits
Was there anything special about the night time versions? We should be able to just change the environment options to achieve the same effect.

I wish.  A fresh install of Blockland has to download 611 files when it joins a default server.  Kitchen would still add to that number.  :panda:

600 files is like nothing lol