Author Topic: Doraemon and Dorami shirt decals  (Read 80063 times)

"What's the deal with japan??"

You know what, since my parents dont even know about this account, im gonna loving swear. I am not standing for you loving jerks. Stop loving teasing me over my own goddamn motherloving opinion. Stop this or im gonna shove a screwdriver up your asses. forget pokemon, forget dragon ball, forget one piece, forget anpanman, forget it all.

You know what, since my parents dont even know about this account, im gonna loving swear. I am not standing for you loving jerks. Stop loving teasing me over my own goddamn motherloving opinion. Stop this or im gonna shove a screwdriver up your asses. forget pokemon, forget dragon ball, forget one piece, forget anpanman, forget it all.
son you're grounded for 2 months. i hope you know the reason, had to borrow a friend's account because he told me about this

son you're grounded for 2 months. i hope you know the reason, had to borrow a friend's account because he told me about this

Your not my loving dad

How do you know?
THE PLOT THICKENS

don't loving swear on this Christian forum

Your not my loving dad
Yes, he isn't. Because I am.

And I demand you come downstairs right this instant young man!

Yes, he isn't. Because I am.

And I demand you come downstairs right this instant young man!

YOUR NOT MY DAD EITHER!

hey op these are real nice
btw you should make symphogear shirt decals  :cookieMonster:

WE'RE GOING FULL THROTTLE
WE GO IN HAAAAAARD