Author Topic: blackburn, consle hacked badspot, Exel GodzZ, Wolfly, and Vittoriohp - Spam  (Read 2745 times)

So basically a few different people spammed on Methlab's server, here's the outcome.

Blackburn

consle did more then this, it's in wolfly's picture and there's probably more.

Exel GodzZ

Wolfly

Exel GodzZ again, there's also other richards with white towers coming out.

Assasain

Vittoriohp said that he saw the server was messed up so he messed it up some more.

Basically one person or a few spammed the server, they left and other people decided to screw it up more which is a good idea, right?
Also Vittoriohp blocked one of the doors off with an invisible explosion brick.

Blackburn: 148148
consle hacked badspot: 5102
Exel GodzZ: 21010
Wolfly: 33468
Vittoriohp: 76322
Assasain (Did the "Ban the noobs" spam): 67981

consle hacked badspot

of course he would be involved

and wolfly being in this wouldn't surprise me either

/support

/support

It's these starfishs again.

/support
freebuild spamming is idiotic

Thanks for the heads-up. Permanently banned all of them from my server (except for Assassin, he didn't really spam that much based on the evidence you presented, he looks like a nuisance at best).

I knew wolfly and it doesnt seem like his style of behavior to spam like that. But im gonna have to support this, vittorioHP has done stuff like this before, mostly spamming on Deokotarus server.

These guys are doing dangerous stuff. Spamming in a meth lab can cause explosions.

/support

Thanks for the heads-up. Permanently banned all of them from my server (except for Assassin, he didn't really spam that much based on the evidence you presented, he looks like a nuisance at best).
I checked later and he spammed quite a bit more, I think he made a tower out of flat bricks, it was quite tall.