BL Key Question

Author Topic: BL Key Question  (Read 2838 times)

I bought Blockland while it wasn't on steam, then I transferred my key to Steam. I forgot how to do that.
In the future, I plan on making a new Steam account, and I also want to use Blockland on that account without having to buy it again. Do I try to redeem my Blockland key like it's a product code on Steam? Or will I not be able to do that?

If that key has already been transferred to an account, it cannot be transferred to another account.
Either way, you use this page to do it: https://blockland.us/steam-redeem.php

pm ur key and i will do it for you

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 08:29:43 PM by Badspot »

I hope that is a joke

funny and all but seriously don't stuffpost in help dude

Badspot

• Administrator
Blockland, like every other game on steam, cannot be arbitrarily transferred from one account to another.  Your options are to either buy all your games again, or keep using your current account for every game except the one you got VAC banned from.

ho

nice job, handicap

Actually this raises another question. If using blockland on steam doesn't require a key, but requires to simply have the account, how does this work with family sharing option on steam?

Rip in peace.

Actually this raises another question. If using blockland on steam doesn't require a key, but requires to simply have the account, how does this work with family sharing option on steam?
I was actually curious on that and was going to try it.
But I didn't think of it till I was at work and I'd forget by the time I got home. Thanks for reminding me.