Author Topic: Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.  (Read 35386 times)

It's going to be very funny when we see your sorry ass get banned
it probably will tbh

I got far too deep in as I never meant to even begin what could be assumed as trolling on the forums under any context, you're all at fault for that.
You tried to defend yourself, then you got proven wrong, and now we're the bad guys.
Okay.

You're right, but at least I've been on here longer than you were.
Grimlock's previous account.

]I am, even now, controlling your thoughts and forcing you to follow in my footsteps, newcigarette.
yeah no way gay boy

You tried to defend yourself, then you got proven wrong, and now we're the bad guys.
Okay.
Grimlock's previous account.
I meant while he was partaking in an action that could be deemed "trolling" on the forums.

yeah no way gay boy
But I have, young newcigarette. I am forcing you to reply even now, even though you know it will just feed me more fuel.

But I have, young newcigarette. I am forcing you to reply even now, even though you know it will just feed me more fuel.
...And then Badspot will get tired of it and ban you.

You're right, but at least I've been on here longer than you were
what are you talking about? I had my previous account for over 7 years? I didn't get banned for troling and I wasn't trolling. I got banned for a repeat offense on flaming with the previous instance being well over 2 years prior. stop pulling stuff out of your ass

...And then Badspot will get tired of it and ban you.
BUT UNTIL THEN...
https://youtu.be/gEx4vp4rTCs?t=124
what are you talking about? I had my previous account for over 7 years? I didn't get banned for troling and I wasn't trolling. I got banned for a repeat offense on flaming with the previous instance being well over 2 years prior. stop pulling stuff out of your ass
Well to hear them tell the story you were some amazing troll that triggered a bunch of people, I guess you're not so much after all.

You're right, but at least I've been on here longer than you were.
ok and

ok and
And I'm clearly superior to him in every aspect, even richardlength ;-).

BUT UNTIL THEN...
https://youtu.be/gEx4vp4rTCs?t=124Well to hear them tell the story you were some amazing troll that triggered a bunch of people, I guess you're not so much after all.
Literally what the forget are you talking about

thats a terrible meme lol

Steee, what the forget are trying to accomplish anymore?? From I've seen from your posts in this thread is one of the most handicapped posts I've seen inwhile , (like patton said) worse then loving buzzwaker!. I highly advise you stop loving trying, log out because quite frankly if you continue you'll just making it worse.