Author Topic: Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.  (Read 35375 times)

You're actually loving dumb. No one in this thread has openly been a self admitted troll like you. Why should everyone be banned? You're the only one who broke a forum rule right here and right now bucko.
I'm not saying that everyone should be banned, infact I'm pointing out that from the perspective of your arguement everyone should be banned. Is it worse to hide the fact that you are a troll and play the victim or openly admit it and let everyone know that you aren't lying about it.

I've concluded that Steee is just taking his trolling to the next level, and is baiting the forget out of everybody.
Probably the best course of action is to ignore his incredibly idiotic and dismissive posts, and wait until he's banned.
There isn't much use in trying to reason with a brick wall.
You're the trolls.

Stee isnt a troll hes just a moron lol
You're the moron.

after triple posting once again I'd have to agree with grimlock boutcha bein' one gosh darn moron d00d

Actually it's one of the leading points of your argument so I guess you could call it a big deal
Nah, I just mispoke and said that it wasn't connected.

after triple posting once again I'd have to agree with grimlock boutcha bein' one gosh darn moron d00d
I'll be whatever you want me to be bby. <3

I'll be whatever you want me to be bby. <3
Non-existent?

Steee just put all of your comments in one post jfc

tonys triple posts are at least somewhat different and he's tony. these are all just like 4 word posts responding to quotes while saying the exact same thing over and over

Non-existent?
I heard if you wish on a star really hard you might just become a shooting stars meme, besides that I hear they're selling discount bleach so you can get to hell quicker ;). Besides that, if you stop responding to me I'll stop existing. I know it's a magical thing called "Understanding the most basic way to make a troll forget off.".

congrats man 100 posts

Steee just put all of your comments in one post jfc
tonys triple posts are at least somewhat different and he's tony. these are all just like 4 word posts responding to quotes while saying the exact same thing over and over
Do you think I don't know what I'm doing? I'm at my best when trolling trolls.

congrats man 100 posts
I know it's quite a landmark.

steee is entering buzzwaker levels of handicapation if he hasn't already

update: he has entered the buzzwaker zone