Author Topic: Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.  (Read 35804 times)

I believe that you were the one accusing me of ddosing/doxing? I'm not sure but I know someone was.
Erm sorry i saw you complaining to Warzone in Jailbreak because he said ''Should i ban steee for private investigating and swatting?'' and then you complain to everyone.

The joke wasn't the obviously unserious threats, it was all you idiots who were going to take it seriously. However, I underestimated the impact and the amount of people within the community who would take it seriously.
Oh, so you did it to make them feel threatened? And now you're surprised everyone is mad at you?

You might just make everyone stop responding because you're so dense that you refuse to see what you did wrong. People will just give up.

I think by now anything you say can be refuted by any other post you find in this thread.

Oh, so you did it to make them feel threatened? And now you're surprised everyone is mad at you?

You might just make everyone stop responding because you're so dense that you refuse to see what you did wrong. People will just give up.

I think by now anything you say can be refuted by any other post you find in this thread.
I didn't do it to make them feel threatened, I did it to trigger those who were going to see it as serious. I didn't think that the majority of the entire community was going to be so stupid as to take what is clearly bait seriously.

Erm sorry i saw you complaining to Warzone in Jailbreak because he said ''Should i ban steee for private investigating and swatting?'' and then you complain to everyone.
It's fine, getting bullstuffted constantly gets tiring tbh.

I didn't do it to make them feel threatened, I did it to trigger those who were going to see it as serious. I didn't think that the majority of the entire community was going to be so stupid as to take what is clearly bait seriously.
"I did it to trigger them. I don't know why everyone dislikes that."

Jesus dude its like with every post you make you end up digging a deeper and deeper hole.
At this point Id not be surpised if you just went ahead and gone "HAHA TRULD U ALL GUD" just for some lame damage control

Swatting is more like this

Says you.
Nice way to dismiss his argument.  Nobody wants you here because you're a problem user.

Well to be fair it's not stopping until all of you forget off and stop the drama train. Considering that I'm the only one who will defend myself and that I can't rely on anyone else right now I don't really have much of a choice..
Nice one Einstein

Is this guy a blackhole?

Is this guy a blackhole?
No, but I'm pretty sure I've been inside of your black hole. ;-)

No, but I'm pretty sure I've been inside of your black hole. ;-)
The forget.

Nice way to dismiss his argument.  Nobody wants you here because you're a problem user.
Nice one Einstein
Not my fault I overestimated the average intelligence of the Blockland community.