Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.

Author Topic: Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.  (Read 34927 times)

I'm going to keep this real straight to the point and just post chat logs, as they will talk for themselves.

Two users mainly,
Steee - 43861
xalvakanian - 160000

Causing some trouble in Glass general discussion. Although most of the threats they made will most likely not happen, this type of behavior and manor should not go unnoticed.

So here's the logs:

^^Steee starting off strong saying that he triggered Alxetora, and is trying to get other people to join in on insulting Alxe, to which xalvakanian does join in. He starts this because he got banned from Alxe's MERP server.

^^trying to organize how to harass Alxe

^^Steee tells this Xalvakanian to call both Alxe and Arryn friends. As well as bringing Arryn's loveual identity into it

^^Alxe bans xalvakanian and tells him to stop being Steee's middle man.

^^Insulting Alxe and Arryn continue

^^Insulting continues

^^Insulting continues, while some bi standards are noticing how much of a cunt Steee is

^^A quick intermission of less bullstuff

^^Steee returns after a 5 minute break!

^^"here I could've been using their names' 'and dosing them and stuff'

^^They're discussing how to get I presume Alxe's IP and personal info

^^he says that he can get their IP.

^^And he returns

^^xalvakanian spamming some stuff, and Steee saying something about a VPN

^^xalvakanian kicked for spamming some stuff

^^xal returns to say 'GLASS QUEEF' then leaves

^^Steee says that he found no public records of Alxetora, as well as going off on them for no reason.

^^'someone causing harm on sapphire is a friend of mine'. I guess he has another troll friend starting stuff on Sapphire's server

^^Steee is asking for help to hunt down Alxetora to get his location / more personal info

^^Blah blah, Steee puts Alxetora's IP in general discussion

^^Steee says that they're hunting down Alxetora

^^Steee says that he's going get his friend to swat and dox Alxetora

^^Steee tags (almost?)everybody on glass to try and get their help on doxing / swatting / ddosing Alxetora.

^^'watching the reactions makes it worth it' - blatant trolling / trying to annoy the stuff out of everybody

^^After tagging everybody, Steee puts Alxetora's IP in General Discussion again.

^^When people ask why Steee is doing this, he says that it's because Alxetora is a monday that needs swatting.

^^Again, Stee trying to get help in swatting Alxe. He even acknowledges that it is illegal, but continues his act.

^^He says he's not doing any illegal stuff, whilst he is asking people for Alxe's personal information and such.

^^Admittance to trolling??

^^'I'm not swatting him, I'ma forget with his stuff'. So, still doing illegal stuff with trying to get his personal information.

^^Apparently steee is doing all of this because Alxetora lied to him??

^^Steee is doing a bit of damage control. He says he's not /getting/ him swatted, but he would most likely dox Alxetora if he had the ability.

^^Steee admits that he's not capable of his crime.

^^Let me zoom in on that for you.

Absolute admittance to trolling.

^^My reports to various people to get in touch with a glass admin worked, and Steee is banned. Everybody lived happily ever after.

Oh, here's some bonus screenshots provided by Alxetora.

There you go.
Sorry for the insane vertical page stretch, but I didn't want to leave anything out, which would result in fingers being pointed at me for lying or some bull stuff?? But here's the Full image gallery from start to finish: https://imgur.com/a/57zpE
I left out about 3 screenshots from the imgur gallery, because there were moments of nothing malicious happening.

tl:dr. Steee is a piece of stuff that should no longer be allowed in his current state, with the blockland community. He admitted to trolling multiple times, and made multiple open threats with private investigating, ddosing, and swatting towards Alxetora(3547).

My part in this whole situation is strictly a spectator, other than contacting people to get Jincux online, and getting screenshots from Alxetora after the whole thing ended.

Was planning on making this myself, I was part of that discussion and Steee was being an actual loving friend. I support this in full. Steee has also done things like this on servers I administrate on.

Was planning on making this myself, I was part of that discussion and Steee was being an actual loving friend. I support this in full. Steee has also done things like this on servers I administrate on.
NOEDIT: When Steee said "Anybody that harms sapphire is a friend of mine" he is referring to SapphireServers.us' Medieval Roleplay, which I do in fact administrate on. Steee has this giant bias against us for telling him that he's not allowed to bend the rules.

sapphireservers loving sucks but steee is a total loving moron

sapphireservers loving sucks
i don't agree with this but anyone is entitled to their own opinion

this I agree with

well put

just a bit more if it matters

the worst part is how desperate for attention he is, you have to wonder what kind of child neglect is going on in the background. either way im banning him from scenery servers

I support this, what Steee is doing is completely unacceptable.  I witnessed this but said VERY few things about it in the chat.

I support this, what Steee is doing is completely unacceptable.  I witnessed this but said VERY few things about it in the chat.
NOEDIT: xalvakanian just seems to be a minor troll that latched onto something that would cause a lot of drama.

I felt he changed on Gin's MERP server.

Turns out hes friends with Gin so thats why he was not an starfish on his server.

Anyway, these two guys are priority to be banned.