Author Topic: Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.  (Read 35158 times)

I am a troll.
Sadly the Blockland paparazzi have yet to chronicle my every attempted troll
welp bye

You idiots are making my point for me AGAIN. Holy stuff this train never stops does it? Oh well, my explanation wasn't for you children, it was for those reading this post and banning me because they read this biased bullstuff and take it as the truth without so much as even asking me about this stuff.

welp bye

Also did you actually just take ANOTHER joke seriously? That's loving amazing to be honest.

Sadly the Blockland paparazzi have yet to chronicle my every attempted troll
#3: I'm not an idiot on some power trip and if I was you would have seen a whole lot more IP's thrown out.
You idiots are making my point for me AGAIN. Holy stuff this train never stops does it? Oh well, my explanation wasn't for you children, it was for those reading this post and banning me because they read this biased bullstuff and take it as the truth without so much as even asking me about this stuff.
Also did you actually just take ANOTHER joke seriously? That's loving amazing to be honest.

hey man you better stop being a back door to my friends or im gonna have to arrest you

last time i heard jokes were supposed to be funny

holy stuff I loving can't anymore I actually loving can't.
What I love is how they've nearly managed to pull me into their cesspool while the entire time I wasn't even talking to them because I know that as long as they have out of context screenshots and their pasts to hide they will always keep jumping on this hate train.

i dont understand is he trying to play victim here and that we are the fools

It's like arguing with an army of toddlers but 10x worse. Holy stuff I need to take a long break from this community again before I lose my last remaining braincell.

i dont understand is he trying to play victim here and that we are the fools
You ARE the fools though, that's what none of you understand. You children actually think I care about anything you say to try and insult me or in otherwise provoke me? I really cannot even understand how you get to such a level of cancer and I really don't want to learn how to understand.

I'm feeling a Self Delete by stab in this guys future

last time i heard jokes were supposed to be funny
Well you're sure one to talk.

Well you're sure one to talk.
top 10 anime comebacks