Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.

Author Topic: Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.  (Read 35297 times)

You ARE the fools though, that's what none of you understand. You children actually think I care about anything you say to try and insult me or in otherwise provoke me? I really cannot even understand how you get to such a level of cancer and I really don't want to learn how to understand.
ok but usually when people call you names that means you're doing something wrong

top 10 anime comebacks
You talking stuff is even more rich.

ok but usually when people call you names that means you're doing something wrong
The fact is that this place is so loving cancerous that you really can't do anything without being called names. The entire point is showing just how hypocritical and stupid the people attacking me are.

The fact is that this place is so loving cancerous that you really can't do anything without being called names.
good generalization friend

The entire point is showing just how hypocritical and stupid the people attacking me are.
ok but if you're so flustered by people calling you stupid why did you just call us stupid

well i mean u kinda had this coming idk what to tell u man

good generalization friend
ok but if you're so flustered by people calling you stupid why did you just call us stupid

I'm not flustered..? Oh yeah sorry I forgot we're talking about BLF drama here. I'm just laughing at how stupid you people look while at the same time loving your "comebacks".

I have no problems with him /neutral

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? A quite possibly reasonable person on this discussion?

I'm just laughing at how stupid you people look while at the same time loving your "comebacks".
see guys he's not bothered he's actually laughing and he's loving our words and he even used "quotes"
i mean if you don't care what we say then why do you just keep on going man
you made your point, nobody took it, good try go away now
< being neutral on a drama because you, personally, never had any problems with him

see guys he's not bothered he's actually laughing and he's loving our words and he even used "quotes"
i mean if you don't care what we say then why do you just keep on going man
you made your point, nobody took it, good try go away now< being neutral on a drama because you, personally, never had any problems with him
The thing is people in his position are actively jumping on the bandwagon and attacking me without context and reason.

The thing is people in his position are actively jumping on the bandwagon and attacking me without context and reason.
without context and reason.
Comedy gold.

context: this is a drama about a bad thing you did
reason: you indeed did a bad thing, the evidence is right on the first page

if there were no context or reason, nobody would be supporting this

Thank you, I tried on that one.
literally admitting by the minute

context: this is a drama about a bad thing you did
reason: you indeed did a bad thing, the evidence is right on the first page

if there were no context or reason, nobody would be supporting this
What was so bad about it though? That's what I don't understand.