Author Topic: Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.  (Read 35400 times)

It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between a threat and a joke. You're probably like that one bitch that attacked Idubbz just because he said monday.
You took my obvious swatting joke seriously. Maybe you're delusional about what's true and what isn't

You're probably like that one bitch that attacked Idubbz just because he said monday.
it's 3 b's not 2 cunt

Steee is as arrogant as Buzzwaker.

You took my obvious swatting joke seriously. Maybe you're delusional about what's true and what isn't
The difference is you gave no context, infact you have just made my point for me. Without context something seen as a joke by it's creator will be seen by others as serious. When infact it is not and never was.

Steee is as arrogant as Buzzwaker.
Who the forget is Buzzwaker?

steee it is not good to troll you are the bad guy here and there is blatant proof of it what are you trying to do right now because all I hear is white noise and "FOOLS"

Who the forget is Buzzwaker?
a problem

also holy carp why is steee not banned yet

steee it is not good to troll you are the bad guy here and there is blatant proof of it what are you trying to do right now because all I hear is white noise and "FOOLS"
a problem

also holy carp why is steee not banned yet
I pray to the holy carp every night and you have OFFENDED and TRIGGERED me deeply.

Seriously though, this entire thing is based on some screenshots which are clearly taken out of context. Because if they were not then why are only these select few shown? Why not show the entire conversation?

I pray to the holy carp every night and you have OFFENDED and TRIGGERED me deeply.

Seriously though, this entire thing is based on some screenshots which are clearly taken out of context. Because if they were not then why are only these select few shown? Why not show the entire conversation?
You're still believing that your threats were jokes?

You're still believing that your threats were jokes?
Threats? Oh my lord you people really do live in your own little bubble don't you?

Threats? Oh my lord you people really do live in your own little bubble don't you?
Quit blinding yourself with your arrogance.

MY arrogance? You have the nerve to say I'M arrogant? You're the one claiming that I threatened to loving dox and swat people based on a few biased screenshots that don't show the full picture.

MY arrogance? You have the nerve to say I'M arrogant? You're the one claiming that I threatened to loving dox and swat people based on a few biased screenshots that don't show the full picture.