Author Topic: Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.  (Read 35398 times)

lol you really dug up all those dramas to prove a point

what a nerdnot swatting if i am the swat
Look we're talking about me being banned from over half of the servers on Blockland for being in a drama that they have nothing to do with. The biggest problem here is that nearly all the people attacking me are trolls/have trolled and are seemingly attacking me to cover that fact up.

Look we're talking about me being banned from over half of the servers on Blockland for being in a drama that they have nothing to do with.
you've proven yourself to be a cunt and believe it or not people do not like cunts on their servers

Look we're talking about me being banned from over half of the servers on Blockland for being in a drama that they have nothing to do with. The biggest problem here is that nearly all the people attacking me are trolls/have trolled and are seemingly attacking me to cover that fact up.
no they're attacking you because you were threatening people with actual crimes you loving mongolized baboon

To be fair you've made a valid technical point. It was a generalization and now after doing a few minutes of research I can say that it's actually pretty sad you took that literally, I mean, I know that not EVERY SINGLE PERSON on the forum or even for that matter on this thread is an open troll. I was merely saying that it was more than likely that everyone who was replying so hostilely was in fact a troll trying to cover up their past.
well this kinda conveys u being literal
Prove it.
but u know whatever

This guy clearly has the same trolling definition as nix, meaning that "people that disagree with me in any way are trolls"

How autistic

no they're attacking you because you were threatening people with actual crimes you loving mongolized baboon
I wasn't though. If you actually had been paying attention you would know that I wasn't seriously threatening to do stuff and that in fact, I was jokingly saying that I was going to swat/dox someone to trigger the self-rightous idiots which turned out fine. Besides that, having an edited version of one troll being the thing you judge a person on as a whole seems like a bit of a flawed idea, does it not?

This guy clearly has the same trolling definition as nix, meaning that "people that disagree with me in any way are trolls"

How autistic
You're going to talk stuff again? Give me a loving break. I swear to god these people...

How autistic
worse than that dude
I wasn't though. If you actually had been paying attention you would know that I wasn't seriously threatening to do stuff and that in fact, I was jokingly saying that I was going to swat/dox someone to trigger the self-rightous idiots which turned out fine. Besides that, having an edited version of one troll being the thing you judge a person on as a whole seems like a bit of a flawed idea, does it not?
hey give me all the money in the cash register

haha you forgetin fell for it dude i wasnt ACTUALLY going to rob you hahahahhaha!!!

you've proven yourself to be a cunt and believe it or not people do not like cunts on their servers
If I took one bad thing you did and then judged your entire life off of that one marginally bad thing would you think I had done you justice?

If I took one bad thing you did and then judged your entire life off of that one marginally bad thing would you think I had done you justice?
Dude you done it just a few days ago, there's no way that you've did a complete 180 from that

worse than that dudehey give me all the money in the cash register

haha you forgetin fell for it dude i wasnt ACTUALLY going to rob you hahahahhaha!!!
At no point in the original chat did i seriously say that I was going to do anything of the sort. You're taking a few selective screenshots of the chat and using those to say that I seriously said that I was going to do that stuff, which is a lie.

Dude you done it just a few days ago, there's no way that you've did a complete 180 from that
When?

At no point in the original chat did i seriously say that I was going to do anything of the sort. You're taking a few selective screenshots of the chat and using those to say that I seriously said that I was going to do that stuff, which is a lie.
wheres your proof of the original chat then
When?
you forgetin went to ikes server, posted some dudes ip then threatened ike with doxing and swatting