Author Topic: Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.  (Read 35302 times)

Steee has been perma'd from Glass.

He prides himself for having "triggered the cux" and spent a solid 20 minutes "roasting" me on a TDM server earlier, because name calling is totally effective and really hurt my feelings a lot.

thats ridiculously loving pathetic

yeah he leaked someone's ip for banning him on trog's server, what a friend

whos ip?

Damn that guy needs to be careful they don't backtrace his IP and hack his life

whos ip?

oh stuff wait I'm the guy who banned him from trog's LOL

oh stuff wait I'm the guy who banned him from trog's LOL
damn dude they're gonna hack you watch out

BTW stee if you're reading this post, I have your IP from banning you and I'm going to report you to the police for threatening to DOX and swat me

his ip is 108.206.167.148 if anyone wants to ip ban him with the IP ban mod cause I think he's got multiple keys, this guy is bad news business, he was bragging about getting banned from glass, not a great guy

actually wait stuff i worded that really stufftily

i meant he was on a server before trog's and got banned then leaked that dude's ip on trog's server before being banned by ike

his ip is 108.206.167.148 if anyone wants to ip ban him with the IP ban mod cause I think he's got multiple keys, this guy is bad news business, he was bragging about getting banned from glass, not a great guy
He leaks your ip so you leak his ip.

Steee: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NIBBA
Steee: ok
Steee: who wants blockaloni's IP?

lol

He leaks your ip so you leak his ip.

He doesn't have my IP, he's "Stealing" ips by copying and pasting the ip of servers he's connecting to through the console. He's an idiot who thinks it means anything.

He doesn't have my IP, he's "Stealing" ips by copying and pasting the ip of servers he's connecting to through the console. He's an idiot who thinks it means anything.
Oh.
What a harmless starfish.