Author Topic: Steee & xalvakanian | Blatant trolling. Threatening: private investigating, ddosing, swatting.  (Read 34928 times)

i will say i see steee arguing with someone in glass chat 24/7

i will say i see steee arguing with someone in glass chat 24/7
I could say that this is somewhat true.

Trolling, giving out someone's IP, and making threats all over a ban?  Hot loving damn.

/support

Trolling, giving out someone's IP, and making threats all over a ban?  Hot loving damn.

/support

this /support

/support
why does Blockland attract all these handicaps

why does Blockland attract all these handicaps
it happens on other games too, we are a small community so things are more noticeable

it happens on other games too, we are a small community so things are more noticeable

That's exactly what's wrong. We're a small community. Abusive users, cheaters, trolls and whatnot tend to go for more famous games (hence the lack of blhack2.dll), yet apparently a lot of people would rather pay ten dollars to come here rather than, say, free-to-play games like TF2 and just download one of the hundreds of hacks.

So, how is it we're a troll magnet? Is there an organization working undercover to destroy any remaining life in Blockland? All those years with such skilled (and not) problem users, that could be the case.

time travelers from the future came back in time to destroy blockland before it destroyed the world as we know it

time travelers from the future came back in time to destroy blockland before it destroyed the world as we know it
is there an estimated time for when this reality becomes true?

is there an estimated time for when this reality becomes true?
t-10

well gee dragonoid nice job not editing out the IP in bl chat

well gee dragonoid nice job not editing out the IP in bl chat
A public IP can really only get you so far anyways. And no one's gonna be stupid enough to go after Alxetora because there'll be stuff added to this active drama.

u can literally get someone's ip by being on a server with them

u can literally get someone's ip by being on a server with them
did you know client-side you can receive a user's IP if they get kicked, not sure why it's even a thing because someone disconnecting in general doesn't expose their IP to other users

So, how is it we're a troll magnet? Is there an organization working undercover to destroy any remaining life in Blockland? All those years with such skilled (and not) problem users, that could be the case.
I am assuming after all the years of BL that people play they get bored and mess around with the game and hoping to get banned

/support

Now this is what i call a real drama rather than "ban maxell!!! ban him!!! i dont like him".