Author Topic: Richard Spencer gets bulied by woman in gym, loses gym membership  (Read 26201 times)

You mean like randomly hassling card-carrying gym members?
It sounds to me like she just lectured him. Remember that she ended up getting kicked out and he got to finish his set - only later did corporate step in and revoke his membership.

Also if your end goal here is to discourage people from practicing the ideologies of people like Richard Spencer, don't you think making them feel victimized is literally the worst way to do it?

It sounds to me like she just lectured him. Remember that she ended up getting kicked out and he got to finish his set - only later did corporate step in and revoke his membership.

Yeah, her repercussions were a slap on the wrist while the guy who had to give this chick the time of day because she had something to prove gets his membership revoked for it. Why is this okay?

Yeah, her repercussions were a slap on the wrist while the guy who had to give this chick the time of day because she had something to prove gets his membership revoked for it. Why is this okay?

Because ebil natsees xd

Also if your end goal here is to discourage people from practicing the ideologies of people like Richard Spencer, don't you think making them feel victimized is literally the worst way to do it?

Well the purpose of banning him from the gym isn't so much to discourage him from practicing his ideology as it is to prevent "his presence there put[ting] an unfair burden on the employees/attendees of the gym". I could care less if he feels victimized.

It's okay because "his presence there puts an unfair burden on the employees/attendees of the gym". Just because no one had said anything before doesn't mean people hadn't recognized him.

Well the purpose of banning him from the gym isn't so much to discourage him from practicing his ideology as it is to prevent "his presence there put[ting] an unfair burden on the employees/attendees of the gym". I could care less if he feels victimized.

It's okay because "his presence there puts an unfair burden on the employees/attendees of the gym". Just because no one had said anything before doesn't mean people hadn't recognized him.
So basically people seeing him made them feel triggered even though he didn't disturb anybody and was polite the entire time and didnt want to be bothered?

It's okay because "his presence there puts an unfair burden on the employees/attendees of the gym".

Why does his presence put an unfair burden on anyone in the gym if he had to be provoked for this incident to happen?

I could care less if he feels victimized.

And that's exactly why you lot lost in 2016. Absolutely no hindsight whatsoever.

Badspot

• Administrator
My point was that Hollywood actors and actresses constantly talk about their support for leftism but never involve themselves in any kind of real activism.

Your two supporting statements for this were:
1. They're white
2. They give speeches on tv instead of in the street

Point 2 is stupid and I gave you the courtesy of ignoring it.  That leaves point 1.  You're not being taken out of context.  Everyone can read your entire quote and see what a piece of stuff tribal you are.

So basically people seeing him made them feel triggered even though he didn't disturb anybody and was polite the entire time and didnt want to be bothered?
Nah I'd love to wait hand and foot on someone who thinks I and my entire family should be forcibly removed from our homes for the crime of having a different skin tone

Why does his presence put an unfair burden on anyone in the gym if he had to be provoked for this incident to happen?

And that's exactly why you lot lost in 2016. Absolutely no hindsight whatsoever.
Was he provoked? He didn't do anything at all. As for the burden, look at my comment above this one.

What did I lose? I'm confused

Was he provoked? He didn't do anything at all. As for the burden, look at my comment above this one.

Sounds like a bullstuff reason to revoke membership one way or the other. This is completely what I mean by throwing credibility out the window, this is just downright ridiculous.

i googled some of the stuff this spencer guy has advocated for. business owner's right to kick him out of the gym, for whatever they see fit. considering his track record isn't very appealing IMO, I too, would have revoked his membership, at the same, i'd revoke the woman's membership. this is obviously a hive for negative attention so why would I want that around my business lmao.

Badspot

• Administrator
i googled some of the stuff this spencer guy has advocated for. business owner's right to kick him out of the gym, for whatever they see fit. considering his track record isn't very appealing IMO, I too, would have revoked his membership, at the same, i'd revoke the woman's membership. this is obviously a hive for negative attention so why would I want that around my business lmao.

Do you really want a world where you can get banned from random businesses for completely unrelated degeneracy?  It'd be bad news for furries like you.  Not exactly an "appealing track record" to normal people.

Do you really want a world where you can get banned from random businesses for completely unrelated degeneracy?  It'd be bad news for furries like you.  Not exactly an "appealing track record" to normal people.
i mean if some forgeter magically discovers i jerk off to furry research and doesn't want to solicit business to me, go right ahead. private business, but that's also money he'd be losing. but this is some very specific stuff to have found out, compared to richard B spencer, who is a man who supports ideologies considered barbaric and inhumane, and just plain wrong, stuff you can research pretty easily.
i don't blame a small gym for revoking his membership, so as not to attract negative attention. like i said, i would have revoked his membership, simply because i think he's a douchebag, but i'd revoke the woman's too for starting stuff. if nothing was brought up i would have never looked into it.

btw we do live in that world. for small business' it's the right to service. they don't have to service anyone they don't want to for any reason they want.

Badspot

• Administrator
they don't have to service anyone they don't want to for any reason they want.

So Spencer can go start his whites only gym and that's A-OK with you?

So Spencer can go start his whites only gym and that's A-OK with you?
yeah go ahead.

but also like i said, expect less money, and expect some social resistance, etc.

an unstoppable force meets an immovable object